The EoN Project Podcast- New, Noteworthy, Notable Nonsense

The EoN Project

Reaction score
Good afternoon,

I would like to recommend a new podcast called The EoN Project (Experts of Nothing). It is a weekly show discussing the Paranormal, Conspiracies, Sophomoric Humor, Light-hearted fun and a myriad of other topics, all from two guys that have a tiny bit of knowledge and a whole lot of funny. Episodes 1 and 2 are available on iTunes and Google Play, as well as through the website:

www.theeonproject.com

Check it out, and drop us a line for comments, future show ideas, unconstructive criticisms and the like.

Thanks for reading!

Mike

Good afternoon,

I would like to recommend a new podcast called The EoN Project (Experts of Nothing). It is a weekly show discussing the Paranormal, Conspiracies, Sophomoric Humor, Light-hearted fun and a myriad of other topics, all from two guys that have a tiny bit of knowledge and a whole lot of funny. Episodes 1 and 2 are available on iTunes and Google Play, as well as through the website:

www.theeonproject.com

Check it out, and drop us a line for comments, future show ideas, unconstructive criticisms and the like.

Thanks for reading!

Mike
Hello, Mike. Left you a note in PM. Appreciate it if you would get back to me. Thanks! :)