The Dream

Donna K.

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
I was going to post this under Paulm's thread, but I decided that was a little disrespectful maybe. Then, I wasn't going to post it at all, but I decided I would. lol Here is one of and the newest of what I call Vision Dream's I received. Understand, I am not trying to make a point, any point -- I just thought you might find it interesting.

March 2018
The Dream

I was here in the cabin with a dear friend whom I had not seen in many long years. She and I were both excited to be together after such a long time. We were excited to have the space to ourselves. I remember telling her "finally, we can just enjoy the evening. No kid's, no calls, no interruptions." It seemed to be spring like, warm and the air smelled sweet and clean. It was near dusk, early-evening maybe. We talked and visited... catching up on various things. I remember asking her if she wanted a beer and she smiled and said no. I asked her if she wanted to play a game of card's or do something on the computer, and she said no and seemed to be somewhat displeased with the offer, because while we had been standing in the same room, I was all of a sudden in the kitchen while she remained where we had been standing in the living room. I remember thinking, I don't want to mess this up, this is the first time in so long that she has come... and she might never come again. I became a little disoriented, but when I moved away from the computer, and games, and such silly subjects... things came back into focus. And everything was good again.

The Dogs were outside, and they begin to bark. My friend says, "someone is coming" and of course I panicked and ran to the door explaining that I didn't want the dogs to get run over or harmed. I opened the door and stepped out on the porch to call them (the dogs), but they were already coming. First was Shu-Buddy and Miss Barker, Nadine and Doobie and behind them running across the field toward home was Roach and River, Flower and Lakota... and with them many, many, others I have loved and lost over the years. It was quite a reunion! When they all reached the porch steps they parted, and some came in and some went/circled around the house one way and some around the house the other way. South and North. I was thrilled and excited and very happy, if a little confused to see all these old friends. Then my friend said, "He's coming."

I looked up, and over the bridge and into the field came dozens and dozens of people/Beings. They were dressed so beautifully! The most beautiful shade of blue... trimmed in white and gold. I thought at the time they might be uniforms of some kind. They were so beautiful I didn't dwell on it. I remember thinking that there was no such shade of blue on this Earth. Though there are many beautiful shades of blue here.

And now, as they spread across the field and came forward, White Horses joined them and moved along and in between them. Majestic horses in their simplicity and beauty. When these people/Beings came to about the edge of the field where the yard starts, they too began to split and veer to either side of the field/cabin... south and north.

Then, across the bridge came a single person. A Man. Humbly dressed. At one moment he could have been young, the next old, but when he reached the porch, he was an elder person, maybe older than me, but not so much. He was dressed like the old timers would dress... an older pair of jeans but clean, a checked long sleeve shirt, again rather thread bare but clean. He had a beard and a beautiful face. Peace was etched in his face. That is the only way I know how to describe it...

My friend, who was standing behind me in the doorway, kind of nudged me and I remembered myself and moved back so he could come up on the porch. Then we were sitting, the 3 of us, on the porch which looks East... with him in the middle. We set quietly for a while. Then he asked me "what do you See?" Of course, there is lots to see ... Beings and horses and long-gone doggy friends... but that was not what he was asking. I understood what he was asking. He wanted me to tell him what I Saw... surrounding me. The tree's and bluffs, Old Mountain, sky, ground. What did I SEE... when I look at the surroundings I have grown so used to?

So, I begin to tell him what I saw. “Well, there's the wood's, and there's the road, and there's the bluffs on Old Mountain..." “What do you See on the mountain?" he asked me. “Where” I said, “where on the mountain?” “Everywhere, anywhere” was his reply. Then I got a little upset, because I do See things that probably aren't there... all the time... or at least I used to. “I don't want to say”, I told him, “you might not believe me. It's embarrassing… to tell people what I See. People think I'm crazy when I tell them what I See. They make my life miserable... they are cruel, to me ... to my family.” He was very patient, but very firm. He said, "okay then, what do you See right there, not everywhere, but just right there” and he pointed to a place, a specific place, on the mountain. There was no mistaking where he was pointing because everything became focused on that one point.

I gave up and told him then, “I See a door into the mountain. And it leads into a room and that room is filled with things from the past, not my past, just the past. Furniture, car's, painting's... things from the past. And behind that room is another and behind that another, until the view is so far into the past that it is just a pin point of light.” I was feeling pretty miserable, almost ashamed... to tell this Man these crazy things I See. He looked at me and said, “I See that too. What you See is real. That you See it is a gift. You have that gift because you are supposed to have that gift. You are needed. And all these other sights you focus on now, all these things you see when you look without Seeing. Those sights are not real. Those sights are shadows of shadows that narrow the view turning sight into blindness. Lies into truths, false realities...” ‘created by man’ ... is how I interpreted what he was saying to me.

And when he said that, all the ugliness fell away, or faded to the point that the truth of my surroundings, the truth of what I Saw, became real again. As if I was a little child seeing the world through innocent eyes. It was ... well ... it was like Remembering. That is the best I can describe it. Totally peaceful, totally protected, totally loved.

Then my friend pointed to the southeast sky over Old Mountain and said “Look!” The sky was lighting up with beautiful light... gold's and pinks and violets and orange's... like the most beautiful sunrise ever seen. And the light grew and spread and funneled through where the two bluffs meet. She said, "They are coming for Him now."

This beautiful light, these beautiful colors, began to descend from the sky and funnel onto the field. The light was filled with Beings, hundreds of beautiful Beings, and they were singing. As they got closer, I could hear/remember their song. It was somewhat like ‘Onward Christian Soldiers’… but not the loud, thumping, battle cry we are used to assigning to that song. Not this stupid war cry of a hymn. It was a beautiful harmony. Soothing and melodious and peaceful ... well, heavenly. Strange and Familiar. Ancient and New.

Then from behind the house from the south direction (back porch area) came Tigers running and they were the beautiful blue and white and gold that the people/Beings had worn, and the White horses ran with them, all mixing with the beautiful Beings from light and song. Every inch of the yard, every inch of the field was full of this ... these ... wonders. Then the Man said, "Look now and See” and a path cleared and in the center of the field was a great Lion and a great Elk, and they were one-minute struggling, one-minute dancing... and swirling between battle and oneness. And the Man said " The great Lion struggles to protect the Elk, and the Elk struggles to war and dance all at once. The Lion can protect the Elk only without harming himself. In the Elk's struggle between war and oneness, which is a struggle within its self/heart/Being... the Elk can unknowingly cause great harm to the Lion. Look at the Elk's great rack. Each of those points can gore the Lion and cause great damage. Eventually, if the Elk does not cease his struggle, the Lion will release the Elk and turn away. There is no other way. There are many who need the Lion's protection.”

Then from the field came a beautiful white horse. When he arrived at the porch, the Man was no longer sitting with us... the Man sat upon the horse. He locked eyes with me for a moment and then was gone. Nothing remained but my friend, and I... in the distance a child was calling/crying, and she said, “well... it was a wonderful visit, but now we must get back to it.” And then she was gone also, and I was awake.

Last edited:
Thank you for sharing this, Darcy. A powerful dream with an equally powerful message to me.
I agree. I see the biblical prophecy and personal message here. Nicely done Darcey.

Reactions: Donna K.
I was going to post this under Paulm's thread, but I decided that was a little disrespectful maybe. Then, I wasn't going to post it at all, but I decided I would. lol Here is one of and the newest of what I call Vision Dream's I received. Understand, I am not trying to make a point, any point -- I just thought you might find it interesting.

March 2018
The Dream

I was here in the cabin with a dear friend whom I had not seen in many long years. She and I were both excited to be together after such a long time. We were excited to have the space to ourselves. I remember telling her "finally, we can just enjoy the evening. No kid's, no calls, no interruptions." It seemed to be spring like, warm and the air smelled sweet and clean. It was near dusk, early-evening maybe. We talked and visited... catching up on various things. I remember asking her if she wanted a beer and she smiled and said no. I asked her if she wanted to play a game of card's or do something on the computer, and she said no and seemed to be somewhat displeased with the offer, because while we had been standing in the same room, I was all of a sudden in the kitchen while she remained where we had been standing in the living room. I remember thinking, I don't want to mess this up, this is the first time in so long that she has come... and she might never come again. I became a little disoriented, but when I moved away from the computer, and games, and such silly subjects... things came back into focus. And everything was good again.

The Dogs were outside, and they begin to bark. My friend says, "someone is coming" and of course I panicked and ran to the door explaining that I didn't want the dogs to get run over or harmed. I opened the door and stepped out on the porch to call them (the dogs), but they were already coming. First was Shu-Buddy and Miss Barker, Nadine and Doobie and behind them running across the field toward home was Roach and River, Flower and Lakota... and with them many, many, others I have loved and lost over the years. It was quite a reunion! When they all reached the porch steps they parted, and some came in and some went/circled around the house one way and some around the house the other way. South and North. I was thrilled and excited and very happy, if a little confused to see all these old friends. Then my friend said, "He's coming."

I looked up, and over the bridge and into the field came dozens and dozens of people/Beings. They were dressed so beautifully! The most beautiful shade of blue... trimmed in white and gold. I thought at the time they might be uniforms of some kind. They were so beautiful I didn't dwell on it. I remember thinking that there was no such shade of blue on this Earth. Though there are many beautiful shades of blue here.

And now, as they spread across the field and came forward, White Horses joined them and moved along and in between them. Majestic horses in their simplicity and beauty. When these people/Beings came to about the edge of the field where the yard starts, they too began to split and veer to either side of the field/cabin... south and north.

Then, across the bridge came a single person. A Man. Humbly dressed. At one moment he could have been young, the next old, but when he reached the porch, he was an elder person, maybe older than me, but not so much. He was dressed like the old timers would dress... an older pair of jeans but clean, a checked long sleeve shirt, again rather thread bare but clean. He had a beard and a beautiful face. Peace was etched in his face. That is the only way I know how to describe it...

My friend, who was standing behind me in the doorway, kind of nudged me and I remembered myself and moved back so he could come up on the porch. Then we were sitting, the 3 of us, on the porch which looks East... with him in the middle. We set quietly for a while. Then he asked me "what do you See?" Of course, there is lots to see ... Beings and horses and long-gone doggy friends... but that was not what he was asking. I understood what he was asking. He wanted me to tell him what I Saw... surrounding me. The tree's and bluffs, Old Mountain, sky, ground. What did I SEE... when I look at the surroundings I have grown so used to?

So, I begin to tell him what I saw. “Well, there's the wood's, and there's the road, and there's the bluffs on Old Mountain..." “What do you See on the mountain?" he asked me. “Where” I said, “where on the mountain?” “Everywhere, anywhere” was his reply. Then I got a little upset, because I do See things that probably aren't there... all the time... or at least I used to. “I don't want to say”, I told him, “you might not believe me. It's embarrassing… to tell people what I See. People think I'm crazy when I tell them what I See. They make my life miserable... they are cruel, to me ... to my family.” He was very patient, but very firm. He said, "okay then, what do you See right there, not everywhere, but just right there” and he pointed to a place, a specific place, on the mountain. There was no mistaking where he was pointing because everything became focused on that one point.

I gave up and told him then, “I See a door into the mountain. And it leads into a room and that room is filled with things from the past, not my past, just the past. Furniture, car's, painting's... things from the past. And behind that room is another and behind that another, until the view is so far into the past that it is just a pin point of light.” I was feeling pretty miserable, almost ashamed... to tell this Man these crazy things I See. He looked at me and said, “I See that too. What you See is real. That you See it is a gift. You have that gift because you are supposed to have that gift. You are needed. And all these other sights you focus on now, all these things you see when you look without Seeing. Those sights are not real. Those sights are shadows of shadows that narrow the view turning sight into blindness. Lies into truths, false realities...” ‘created by man’ ... is how I interpreted what he was saying to me.

And when he said that, all the ugliness fell away, or faded to the point that the truth of my surroundings, the truth of what I Saw, became real again. As if I was a little child seeing the world through innocent eyes. It was ... well ... it was like Remembering. That is the best I can describe it. Totally peaceful, totally protected, totally loved.

Then my friend pointed to the southeast sky over Old Mountain and said “Look!” The sky was lighting up with beautiful light... gold's and pinks and violets and orange's... like the most beautiful sunrise ever seen. And the light grew and spread and funneled through where the two bluffs meet. She said, "They are coming for Him now."

This beautiful light, these beautiful colors, began to descend from the sky and funnel onto the field. The light was filled with Beings, hundreds of beautiful Beings, and they were singing. As they got closer, I could hear/remember their song. It was somewhat like ‘Onward Christian Soldiers’… but not the loud, thumping, battle cry we are used to assigning to that song. Not this stupid war cry of a hymn. It was a beautiful harmony. Soothing and melodious and peaceful ... well, heavenly. Strange and Familiar. Ancient and New.

Then from behind the house from the south direction (back porch area) came Tigers running and they were the beautiful blue and white and gold that the people/Beings had worn, and the White horses ran with them, all mixing with the beautiful Beings from light and song. Every inch of the yard, every inch of the field was full of this ... these ... wonders. Then the Man said, "Look now and See” and a path cleared and in the center of the field was a great Lion and a great Elk, and they were one-minute struggling, one-minute dancing... and swirling between battle and oneness. And the Man said " The great Lion struggles to protect the Elk, and the Elk struggles to war and dance all at once. The Lion can protect the Elk only without harming himself. In the Elk's struggle between war and oneness, which is a struggle within its self/heart/Being... the Elk can unknowingly cause great harm to the Lion. Look at the Elk's great rack. Each of those points can gore the Lion and cause great damage. Eventually, if the Elk does not cease his struggle, the Lion will release the Elk and turn away. There is no other way. There are many who need the Lion's protection.”

Then from the field came a beautiful white horse. When he arrived at the porch, the Man was no longer sitting with us... the Man sat upon the horse. He locked eyes with me for a moment and then was gone. Nothing remained but my friend, and I... in the distance a child was calling/crying, and she said, “well... it was a wonderful visit, but now we must get back to it.” And then she was gone also, and I was awake.

Awesome. Glad you invested in the effort to share it with us Darcy.

Reactions: Donna K. and Lynne