The dream visitors

I have have had a couple dreams that I consider visitation dreams with my grandmothers. They are still in my memory and at the time seemed very real. I don’t normally remember my dreams so these really stand out.

I think sometime we are not dreaming but visiting the spiritual realms. I think it is also possible that our guides and angels can use our lucid dream state to teach us and guide us in a safe way. Because we are not always dreaming I think it’s a good idea to be in a protective state before sleep. Whatever that is for you, weather it is prayer or setting intention. Just my personal ideas on the topic.

I have have had a couple dreams that I consider visitation dreams with my grandmothers. They are still in my memory and at the time seemed very real. I don’t normally remember my dreams so these really stand out.

I think sometime we are not dreaming but visiting the spiritual realms. I think it is also possible that our guides and angels can use our lucid dream state to teach us and guide us in a safe way. Because we are not always dreaming I think it’s a good idea to be in a protective state before sleep. Whatever that is for you, weather it is prayer or setting intention. Just my personal ideas on the topic.
Several times I had dreams in which there were demonic beings or possessed people and I started praying in Latin in my dreams, and when I woke up I was still praying. It's as if it's some kind of inner automatic defense mechanism, a union of body, soul and mind.

Several times I had dreams in which there were demonic beings or possessed people and I started praying in Latin in my dreams, and when I woke up I was still praying. It's as if it's some kind of inner automatic defense mechanism, a union of body, soul and mind.
A good system to have. Praying before sleep would be my recommendation.

Reactions: Selectric
For those who astral project or have an out of body experience, they believe that everytime we dream, we're visiting the astral plane which is really nice to think about.

For those who astral project or have an out of body experience, they believe that everytime we dream, we're visiting the astral plane which is really nice to think about.
Since I started praying before sleep, I don't project as much as I used to. Maybe it wasn't a good thing to be traveling so much!

Reactions: Auras
Since I started praying before sleep, I don't project as much as I used to. Maybe it wasn't a good thing to be traveling so much!
Do you mind sharing your projection experiences? I would love to hear about them!

I do have lucid dreams now and again but I've gathered from others projection experiences that you can tell the difference between the two. Apparently projections feel more real, I'd love to have one some day but projection is a lot harder than lucid dreaming imo because there's more factors to take in.

Reactions: Noir.Nox
I have had a lot of weird dreams but this thread seems to be speaking to the intruders. I was on a forum years ago (now defunct) and someone kept posting that aliens were invading his mind and telling him things. When asked for specifics he said they said he was chosen, special, but that the aliens scared him. I recognized that they were not aliens, but something else. I responded to his post and told him those are not aliens, they are liars, they are tricksters and they are playing with you. Any time they come in your mind you know that you can tell them to get lost and never return. You are the one with the power, not them.

That night I had invaders in my dreams, they first had me think someone was breaking in to my house, and in the dream I sent them away. I told them "No you will not come in my house." (dreams of houses are usually sybolic of your mind). They had to leave, then the next night I was dreaming about some event that I was helping my friend with, and those same 3 entities showed up telling me they would come in the theater, and I told them no. They threatened me and I stood firm. They went away grumbling.

I don't remember if that poster on that forum ever posted anything else. But I suspect those entities who were harrassing him felt I was a threat. What is weird is that I recognized them in the first dream and felt like I had had run ins with them before.

I think that is true. If you have bad dreams, you are probably trying to work out something in the astral that is bothering you in the physical, or you have encountered something that feeds on fear in the astral.

Do you mind sharing your projection experiences? I would love to hear about them!

I do have lucid dreams now and again but I've gathered from others projection experiences that you can tell the difference between the two. Apparently projections feel more real, I'd love to have one some day but projection is a lot harder than lucid dreaming imo because there's more factors to take in.

Reactions: Selectric and Auras