The dream visitors

Noir.Nox

Reaction score
I would like to briefly say a few words about the dream visitors. Sometimes our dreams bring to us amazing magical visions, prophecies, hidden secrets of the nature of the universe and this world. They let us fly and see unreal worlds and events. Other times we are lucid dreamers, we are aware of everything around us, the awakened one has power to influence the sequence of events. As they say: lucid dreaming is a brain state between REM sleep and being awake. But is it only our brain activity? Are we really only at the edge of dreaming and being awake?

Sometimes, in our dreams, we may meet people, who seem not only not be a part of the dream but also be the aware ones. They can test us and watch us, ask us the questions which we would rather not answer. We can even feel that they are much different than the other characters that we see in our dreams and their energy is much more intense. Who are they? The sorcerers/astral travelers/the dream watchers? Once I had a dream where I felt someone's eyes on me and there was a heavy atmosphere. I've looked around and I've seen a woman who seemed to be a witch/gypsy, she didn't look scary etc., but sometimes we can get those vibes from others, and she was staring at me with her piercing eyes. Then she asked me: Who else should die?
Other time I was sitting in my room, I heard the sound of burning wood, I looked out the window and I saw those strange creatures looking like mythological harpies, the air was red and foggy, and one of those creatures spotted me, so I walked away from the window. Then that thing came closer and was trying to find me with its red eye. And again the atmosphere was very heavy and intense.

Have you ever had a similar experience or very odd feeling during dreaming?

This is the perfect thread for me to share my short experience of dream visitors.

I won't go into much detail about it but basically while I were dreaming I somehow had the awareness of being in my bedroom, aswell as being in the dream world. You could say I had awareness of everything simultaneously. In my bedroom a woman dressed in catholic robes appeared to me. She just looked at me while I layed there asleep. Next thing I know she screams down my ear saying "WAKE UP!", I woke up instantly to check if she was still there, she wasn't. However, the weird part is that It sounded as if an actual person screamed down my ear to wake me up. To this day, I can still picture her beside my bed as if it happened last night. Speaking about last night, I dreamt of dolls that could be used as some form of divination...

I don't remember any specific 'people' that stood out in dreams. I have had those rare extremely vivid dreams where i am aware of everything around me as if it is really happening. It was mainly my previous 'visitor' i've dealt with for many years showing up, never seeing it...ALWAYS feeling It...until the last dream confronting It. Oddly enough, most dreams i have now i don't remember...so i guess they weren't worth thinking about lol.

Then she asked me: Who else should die?
Now that would wake me from any dream. Ha !

I have had dreams that seem so real that when I woke I had to look around to make sure that it was a dream.

I have had dreams where when I realized that I was dreaming and awakening I purposely directed the dream. They don't last too long, though.

I have had dreams where I felt trapped in some other reality and could not leave. I would wake briefly, then fall asleep again only to find myself back in that place. Sometimes people would look really familiar but I couldn't place where I knew them from.

I have had dreams that seem so real that when I woke I had to look around to make sure that it was a dream.
I can relate to this so much.

A few months back I dreamt that I woke up and a giant spider sat there under my computer table just staring at me. Everything felt so real that I didn't need to question my reality. I woke up, grabbed my phone, put the flashlight on to see if the spider was still there, thank god it wasn't but I still had to perform a reality check to make sure I was properly awake and didn't fall into another false awakening.

I have had dreams where I felt trapped in some other reality and could not leave. I would wake briefly, then fall asleep again only to find myself back in that place. Sometimes people would look really familiar but I couldn't place where I knew them from.
Never felt trapped thankfully. I always 'meet' people i have no idea who they are..but when dreaming i know exactly who they are.

I am sharing a link to a dream that I shared with the forum about three years ago. I still shudder when I remember it.

I am sharing a link to a dream that I shared with the forum about three years ago. I still shudder when I remember it.
Once there was a awful smell in my dream, it was like a smell of a burned flesh or something. It was so intense that I had to wake-up and after that I literally felt sick, I almost threw up...I don't remember exactly what my dream was about, but I think that there was some possessed person or any other negative being. Fortunately I didn't have that dream anymore, but I still remember that horrible smell.