The Dream of Camelot's Demise

Ok I had a different take on it. The Statue of Liberty did not burn but flew out the window. The nights were not lost but set free to go on their mission. The house is on fire but you did not see the ashes. So in my glass full interpretation we are fighting the good fight. We all need to see the positive because if we do not then evil wins. Remember sometimes a dream is just our fears working out our anxieties while we sleep. Not all dreams are prophetic.
Nice interpretation Lynne, one without bias I think...... One should remember it wasn't the knights that held Camelot together, it was the knights who caused its downfall, a utopian society cannot survive without change, fluidity is survival, not unyielding actions....now the wisdom is how this is done., but I, for one am short on wisdom so my ideas I think would be less than helpful..lol

Reactions: Lynne
It was probably 1983 when I got this game.
Ahh, an old TSR series, was that out of the dungeons and dragons universe or just similar to those.... I never played those but did a lot of fantasy artwork for a time....frazetta and such styles....cool art

Nice interpretation Lynne, one without bias I think...... One should remember it wasn't the knights that held Camelot together, it was the knights who caused its downfall, a utopian society cannot survive without change, fluidity is survival, not unyielding actions....now the wisdom is how this is done., but I, for one am short on wisdom so my ideas I think would be less than helpful..lol
I think we as a civilization will work it out as we go. I think the creator will have a hand in leading us. We have to have faith that we will succeed one day at a time. Going into fear does not serve us.

Reactions: Paulm
Ahh, an old TSR series, was that out of the dungeons and dragons universe or just similar to those.... I never played those but did a lot of fantasy artwork for a time....frazetta and such styles....cool art
Oh I like Frazettas work. He did the Edgar Rice Burrows books if I recall correctly. Those were such good books.

I had a framed Frazetta print in my bedroom about the same time I got that game.

Reactions: Paulm and Lynne
Ok I had a different take on it. The Statue of Liberty did not burn but flew out the window. The nights were not lost but set free to go on their mission. The house is on fire but you did not see the ashes. So in my glass full interpretation we are fighting the good fight. We all need to see the positive because if we do not then evil wins. Remember sometimes a dream is just our fears working out our anxieties while we sleep. Not all dreams are prophetic.
I like the positive spin better than my dark interpretation

I had a framed Frazetta print in my bedroom about the same time I got that game.
His work had not only gorgeous representations but the style reflected the strength of his characters. A true artist.

Reactions: jayiniowa
Oh I like Frazettas work. He did the Edgar Rice Burrows books if I recall correctly. Those were such good books.
Frazetta was great, a legend in fantasy art. He did a lot of the Conan graphic novels also,along with a lot of album cover art.....HR Giger was another who ruled that time period with his alien film design art and biomechanicalism works...

I like the positive spin better than my dark interpretation
I am working hard at not being afraid in this time. I try not to feed my fears. We will all leave this world sooner or later. I do not want whatever time I have here ruined by things that may not happen. I also believe that we can create what we believe. I do not want to be part of a mass consciousness that brings our fears into being. So I figure believe for the best and deal with the worst when it happens.

Reactions: Paulm and jayiniowa