The Dream of Camelot's Demise

jayiniowa

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
I had a dream last night, that was a bit troublesome, but very accurate when looked at through the lens of current events.

In this dream I was in a large house. The house caught on fire. Inside the house was a replica of the Statue of Liberty, which stood 3-4 ft high. Somehow, after the fire started this Statue of Liberty flew out the window. I then found myself in a room in the upper level of the house. I was gathering a few items that I wanted to save from the fire. One of these items was a game, which I used to play as a teen and still have, called Knights of Camelot. This game contains cards representing all the Knights of the Round Table. I took the box to the window and looked down at the people waiting for me to drop things to them. I was pretty high up. I was hesitant to drop the game to these people but I did it anyway. Just after letting go of it, the wind blew the box lid off and all the knight cards blew away. With out it's Knights, Camelot is nothing.

So to summarize: 1) Our house (The United States) is burning, and there is no stopping that. 2) Our liberty is going out the window. 3) The American Camelot is being blown away with the winds of change, and life as we have known it is gone, and probably wont return.

I would love to hear your thoughts on my interpretation...seems pretty straight forward to me.

Reactions: 7Critter
I'd say that dream was a pretty straight forward one for your interpretation! Although I don't do politics here, it seems to me as if your dream reflected the current state of things in this moment.

Reactions: Paulm and jayiniowa
I'd say that dream was a pretty straight forward one for your interpretation! Although I don't do politics here, it seems to me as if your dream reflected the current state of things in this moment.
This post was definitely not intended to be political, but for the dream itself.

I would say that fits the dream, but discernment of this dream I think would take much wisdom and fully seeing way down the road in time without letting passion interfere with interpretation...( very hard for most to do. )

I had a dream last night, that was a bit troublesome, but very accurate when looked at through the lens of current events.

In this dream I was in a large house. The house caught on fire. Inside the house was a replica of the Statue of Liberty, which stood 3-4 ft high. Somehow, after the fire started this Statue of Liberty flew out the window. I then found myself in a room in the upper level of the house. I was gathering a few items that I wanted to save from the fire. One of these items was a game, which I used to play as a teen and still have, called Knights of Camelot. This game contains cards representing all the Knights of the Round Table. I took the box to the window and looked down at the people waiting for me to drop things to them. I was pretty high up. I was hesitant to drop the game to these people but I did it anyway. Just after letting go of it, the wind blew the box lid off and all the knight cards blew away. With out it's Knights, Camelot is nothing.

So to summarize: 1) Our house (The United States) is burning, and there is no stopping that. 2) Our liberty is going out the window. 3) The American Camelot is being blown away with the winds of change, and life as we have known it is gone, and probably wont return.

I would love to hear your thoughts on my interpretation...seems pretty straight forward to me.

Jay can you take a photo of that Knights of Camelot game? Is it a card or board game or both? What year was it made? thanks

Jay can you take a photo of that Knights of Camelot game? Is it a card or board game or both? What year was it made? thanks
did it have the word QUESTS on the cover?

Ok I had a different take on it. The Statue of Liberty did not burn but flew out the window. The nights were not lost but set free to go on their mission. The house is on fire but you did not see the ashes. So in my glass full interpretation we are fighting the good fight. We all need to see the positive because if we do not then evil wins. Remember sometimes a dream is just our fears working out our anxieties while we sleep. Not all dreams are prophetic.

Reactions: Paulm and jayiniowa
It was probably 1983 when I got this game.

Attachments

• IMG_20200503_171242229.jpg
    IMG_20200503_171242229.jpg
    389.9 KB · Views: 126