The "Doorway" on Mars

Brightened a bit in Photoshop:

NASAphoto.jpg

They claim right/straight angles cut into rock are not able to be naturally formed. That looks pretty deliberate in shape. Is this more proof that is spoon fed to us that there were/still 'others' out there? Earth is a wonderful and magical place, there is no way in hell it is the ONLY place with diverse life....regardless of what it looks like. My opinion, everything is made up of same stuff throughout the universe. It can't be much different. Evolution is one thing...basic make up is another.

Reactions: Lynne
They claim right/straight angles cut into rock are not able to be naturally formed. That looks pretty deliberate in shape. Is this more proof that is spoon fed to us that there were/still 'others' out there? Earth is a wonderful and magical place, there is no way in hell it is the ONLY place with diverse life....regardless of what it looks like. My opinion, everything is made up of same stuff throughout the universe. It can't be much different. Evolution is one thing...basic make up is another.
Whoever said that has never been to the Giant's Causeway in Northern Ireland.

1.jpg

That pic totally looks cut out by some means. Looks like a doorway into the side of that area.

Reactions: Selectric
Many stones will cleave perfectly flat surfaces and sharp angles. It's a property that has been taken advantage of in stone quarries for, well, millennia.

This pic is an attention-getter though, for sure. Let's fly that little helicopter over there and find out more, before we start getting our shorts knotted up.

If it really is an artifact, I will run my knotted shorts right up the flagpole and post pics.

• Haha
Reactions: Duke