The Dogs of Chernobyl

They look really good for wild dogs. Probably close breeding but also natural selection by nature leaving only the healthiest to breed . Show dog people should copy this.

Reactions: garnetsilver
I've been following the animal studies from the Chernobyl area since it all happened. It's amazing how resilient these dogs are.

Reactions: Lynne
"Today, the Exclusion Zone is one of the most radioactively contaminated areas in the world ... The zone has become a thriving sanctuary with natural flora and fauna with some of the highest biodiversity and thickest forests in all of Ukraine."

Say ... what?

"Today, the Exclusion Zone is one of the most radioactively contaminated areas in the world ... The zone has become a thriving sanctuary with natural flora and fauna with some of the highest biodiversity and thickest forests in all of Ukraine."

Say ... what?
Just shows how damaging humans are to the planet. Even with radioactivity it's a lot better than us being there.

Just shows how damaging humans are to the planet. Even with radioactivity it's a lot better than us being there.
I was thinking the same thing. It does give us hope that life can continue in spite of this catastrophe. I have been really afraid that we have just been rearranging the chairs on the titanic and that these accidents were going to destroy us eventually. Perhaps it will, but this gives me hope.