The Dog Thing

I did not see anything in the picture with what looks like a chimney. But with regard to the picture on the right, before I knew that you had uploaded an annotated set of pictures, my eyes zeroed right in on the exact area that you circled in your next post.

But then, when I downloaded the picture and zoomed in on it, I could no longer discern anything.

So it's inconclusive for me.

If you see it, then there's no way you would NOT look at it.

Very possible. Happens all the time.

Do you think it got stuck with us?

We actually ran a fever after we came back from the hill, all of us. It's normal. People who go in those hills often have fevers when they come back, unless Aboriginal. Most likely some sort of new bacteria our immune system is unfamiliar with. Happens all the time. It's kinda the reason those parts are uninhabited.

Do you think this has anything to do with it?

We actually ran a fever after we came back from the hill, all of us. It's normal. People who go in those hills often have fevers when they come back, unless Aboriginal. Most likely some sort of new bacteria our immune system is unfamiliar with. Happens all the time. It's kinda the reason those parts are uninhabited.
The fever is interesting. Can you be more specific about the geographical area? Also, do you know anything about the structure with the chimney? It must have been inhabited in some way.

The fever is interesting. Can you be more specific about the geographical area? Also, do you know anything about the structure with the chimney? It must have been inhabited in some way.

It's in fouzdarhate, Chittagong, Bangladesh.

And the chimney was just erect on the ground. And for just reason(dog thing siting infront of it) we didn't peer inside or explore anymore.

Do you think this has anything to do with it?
The fever/illness may have altered your brain state and opened it,you here of groups of people that take magic mushrooms seeing the same visions together.

Reactions: Lynne