The Dog Thing

What is magic mushrooms?
They are a wild mushroom people take to "trip" out,sort of like LSD.Maybe people going into your forest there are inhaling fungal spores off some kind of mushroom causing a sick, tripping reaction.Some say the mushrooms open your mind to a different dimension but if you eat the wrong type they can kill you.I don't recommend eating magic mushrooms.

They are a wild mushroom people take to "trip" out,sort of like LSD.Maybe people going into your forest there are inhaling fungal spores off some kind of mushroom causing a sick, tripping reaction.Some say the mushrooms open your mind to a different dimension but if you eat the wrong type they can kill you.I don't recommend eating magic mushrooms.

Oh, that sounds like a drug. I won't do drugs.

So, what was happening was all of us getting open to certain very stimulations that would've passed by otherwise?

I don't know if my friends saw the same thing though. I asked later, and they wouldn't talk about it.

Reactions: Paintman
Oh, that sounds like a drug. I won't do drugs.

So, what was happening was all of us getting open to certain very stimulations that would've passed by otherwise?

I don't know if my friends saw the same thing though. I asked later, and they wouldn't talk about it.
Yeah,they are classed as an illegal drug in Australia.It was just a thought but people tripping often see the same bizzare things at the time,whether it is another dimension or some brain malfunction is debateable.Your friends not talking about it sounds like it was a bit overwhelming for them.

Yeah,they are classed as an illegal drug in Australia.It was just a thought but people tripping often see the same bizzare things at the time,whether it is another dimension or some brain malfunction is debateable.Your friends not talking about it sounds like it was a bit overwhelming for them.

I guess. I should stop pestering them. I may go back there to look for what made me react this way. This might be bad.

I guess. I should stop pestering them. I may go back there to look for what made me react this way. This might be bad.
Having seen some pretty wild paranormal stuff myself I'm inclined to believe reports,I don't know if you should go back there if it scared the others,it might have been a warning to stay out of there.

Having seen some pretty wild paranormal stuff myself I'm inclined to believe reports,I don't know if you should go back there if it scared the others,it might have been a warning to stay out of there.
Oh, okay. I won't, then. Not right now, anyway. The place is on the other side of the country.

Oh, okay. I won't, then. Not right now, anyway. The place is on the other side of the country.
It's up to you mate, but I wouldn't .I also believe most things paranormal can't be filmed,I've seen a couple that I felt were genuine but I may have been wrong.

Reactions: Lynne
It's up to you mate, but I wouldn't .I also believe most things paranormal can't be filmed,I've seen a couple that I felt were genuine but I may have been wrong.

Really? Because I still see that guy in the photos.