The Detectives

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
WHO'S YOUR FAVORITE TV DETECTIVE? AND WHY? AND YES, YOU MAY NAME MORE THAN ONE. (SEE? I KNOW YOU GUYS WELL...LOL)

IS THERE ANY TV DETECTIVE YOU DIDN'T LIKE? AND ONCE AGAIN, WHY?

I liked a couple; Luther (the series) and Helen Mirren's character in Prime Suspect.

Reactions: Lynne
gettyimages-138436702-612x612.jpg
Columbo.

scooby.jpg

coming In second would have to be investigative reporter Kolchak

Reactions: Lynne
Banacek, although he was an insurance investigator, not a true detective.

Murdoch, of the Canadian detective series, "The Murdoch Mysteries."

Reactions: Lynne and Paulm
Banacek, although he was an insurance investigator, not a true detective.

Murdoch, of the Canadian detective series, "The Murdoch Mysteries."
mine aren't proper detectives either, but they solve mysteries....lol..... not one to watch too many police shows, that's what I have.....lol... followed by maybe this being third...only because it would be beat by classic nostalgia of the others....lol

buffy.jpg

My favorite TV Detective? That's easy, it's the Dark Knight Detective himself; Batman!

Of course there are others I like as well.

I used to love watching Columbo as a kid. It was a different kind of mystery series as they would show you the murder up front, pre loading you with all the details of the crime and then the "mystery" becomes how the detective is going to figure out the clues. The character of Columbo, as a super intelligent, hyper observant mind hiding behind an aloof, bumbling persona, was always interesting to me. I firmly believe that this was an inspiration to the creators of the TV series Psych. The Shawn Spenser character is like Columbo turned up to an 11!

Reactions: Lynne and Lone Wolf