the dead are not amused

ghostkind

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
this was back in 1982 i think. it was a full moon night and i went to dinner and a movie with my friend paul and on the way back i said “oh, it’s a full-moon!” being silly as he was he bayed at it. this put him in a morbid mood i guess because he decided to swing by a cemetery near my house before taking me home. i already thought he was crazy but this took the cake. he pulls up into the cemetery and parks. a grave stone with “phillips” on it was to my right. he gets out and starts giving a speech to the dead. he said “i hope you can take this lying down, like you have a choice” and “this is going to kill you” and “i know this is the ‘dead’ of night” etc. i was scared that the ghosts would take revenge on his lack of respect. but as he was rattling on the flowers on the phillips grave fell over. there was no wind. paul then gets back in the car and takes me home. :D

it was the flowers in a vase that fell over
i'm glad that mr. phillips' ghost didn't hitch a ride with us. lol

That is wild. I don't think he was very happy with Paul there. I sure would give him a swift kick in his behind. lol It was wild at my father's funeral that the flowers in a pot by the minister rustled and there was no wind or vent. I looked. And three petals fell out and my dad use to always say it was Always the Three of us. I think that was him shaking those flowers. I realized that later. The roses over his coffin at the viewing fell over with a thump. Lot of people came to honor him and busy room. And a big thump. Ithink he was saying I'm here. And then the next morning after he passed, I went to my cellphone and got it out of my purse. I hadn't touched any buttons. And never knew how to get the pictures up in that phone. We'd had a pic of him done before he passed in hospital. There on the phone was my dad's pic and he was looking at me. He was saying hi and I made it I felt. I felt a warmth after that. But I never pushed any buttons. Didn't have it on the picture area and you had to push several buttons to get to it. I was spooked but knew dad was calling then. I had to share it now with the flowers thing. Paul should have been more respectful. I wonder if he was haunted that night. lol

i remember you told me that. it is so neat. i think he was there with you.
yeah, paul is a card. he had a paranormal experience in college. he was over at some friend's house and others were there and they all slept on the floor. he said he saw something next to him that was like a shadow and it sat up and walked away. he felt it was evil.

Reactions: Charleh
I love this story. I think the dead would have laughed at the jokes. I certainly would if I was on the other side. However I could be wrong lol.

Do you still friends?

That is wild. I don't think he was very happy with Paul there. I sure would give him a swift kick in his behind. lol It was wild at my father's funeral that the flowers in a pot by the minister rustled and there was no wind or vent. I looked. And three petals fell out and my dad use to always say it was Always the Three of us. I think that was him shaking those flowers. I realized that later. The roses over his coffin at the viewing fell over with a thump. Lot of people came to honor him and busy room. And a big thump. Ithink he was saying I'm here. And then the next morning after he passed, I went to my cellphone and got it out of my purse. I hadn't touched any buttons. And never knew how to get the pictures up in that phone. We'd had a pic of him done before he passed in hospital. There on the phone was my dad's pic and he was looking at me. He was saying hi and I made it I felt. I felt a warmth after that. But I never pushed any buttons. Didn't have it on the picture area and you had to push several buttons to get to it. I was spooked but knew dad was calling then. I had to share it now with the flowers thing. Paul should have been more respectful. I wonder if he was haunted that night. lol
How wonderful to have confirmation !