The Dating Game...

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
What’s the most memorable (good or bad!) date you have been on?

1havingalotofmoneyCOLCP.jpg

I don't want to mention my horror date again, lol so I'll talk about one of the positive ones. I was wrapped in a girl from my suburb in Sydney as a teen. She was very good looking and being a pimply, dorky young guy I only could dream about her for years. When I started work at 15 I thought I'd become a man so gained the courage to ask her out for a date at Luna Park. To my surprise she accepted and we went in on the train to the venue. After the half hour trip I was wondering why I had liked her, she was vain, shallow and obnoxious. We had to be home by 11pm and I was praying for this to end. The good thing is I did learn a valuable lesson and did feel I was finally growing up.

I would have to say the date where my husband proposed. We had dated on and off for over 8 years so it came as a surprise. He did get down on one knee in a very nice restaurant.

Reactions: Paulm
the ones where you dont try. you just let the pieces fall into place, nothing forced or rushed. just two people hanging out and letting the direction go where it may, those have been the best.

Reactions: Lynne