The Dads

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
103673052_2286550014833148_3730227078194721773_o.png

IF YOU HAVE MORE THAN ONE, PLEASE GO FOR IT.

To be a hard worker.

And to turn off the lights because electricity is expensive. [He forgot that lesson once he passed onto the other side because he would turn on the lights in my house - he wasn’t paying the bill then was he!]

Didn't have my father around as a young kid but I inherited his love of hunting and being in the wilderness.Also his way of being a free spirit,but I think he tried to conform to society more than me.

Was there a point Oz when your Dad entered into your life?
I only met him twice Wands but had a stepdad from 8,not the best lol.The second time I met my real father he was confronting mum about custody,I walked behind him and hit him with a golf club in the head,I was three ,no one threatens mum lol.It's still a family joke.I tried to contact him a few years ago but found he had passed at 59,he was only 18 when I was born.Doing this I found I had a half brother and sister,we have much in common.

I only met him twice Wands but had a stepdad from 8,not the best lol.The second time I met my real father he was confronting mum about custody,I walked behind him and hit him with a golf club in the head,I was three ,no one threatens mum lol.It's still a family joke.I tried to contact him a few years ago but found he had passed at 59,he was only 18 when I was born.Doing this I found I had a half brother and sister,we have much in common.
You were brave even way back at three. Nice to know you found other family.

I learned only after my parents were both gone that my oldest Brother is my half Brother - at that exact moment I chose to love him twice as much.

Reactions: Lynne and ozentity
You were brave even way back at three. Nice to know you found other family.

I learned only after my parents were both gone that my oldest Brother is my half Brother - at that exact moment I chose to love him twice as much.
I'm not really a brave person and rarely get angry but I am protective of people close to me.Nice to say that about your brother,in a way being related may come second to your bond and love.I know quite a few full brothers and sisters that really don't even like each other.