The "Core Secrets"

Reactions: Debi
I would pay to hear that conversation. :D

I'd pay to have it.

Why hasn't Elizondo validated his claims by releasing a copy of his dated PD (position description), a non-classified document that defines the major duties and responsibilities of a position, not to spell out in detail every possible activity during the work day. He could also release his performance appraisals for the same period. My bet is, since he hasn't released either, he knows they would prove he wasn't much more than a gloried accounts clerk.

Reactions: Debi
Well if it was a genuine leak of sensitive information - people tend to have accidents.

I lost count of the number of biochemists that fell off buildings during the swine flu pandemic. One even managed to get to the roof of the UN building and fall off that without anyone noticing. Maybe he took a wrong turn?

Reactions: Lynne and Duke
Well if it was a genuine leak of sensitive information - people tend to have accidents.

I lost count of the number of biochemists that fell off buildings during the swine flu pandemic. One even managed to get to the roof of the UN building and fall off that without anyone noticing. Maybe he took a wrong turn?

OK I get what you are taking about, you went back to the original issue of the alleged leaked document. Sorry, I thought you were commenting on the later discussion about Elizondo scamming people to believe what he's been claiming.

This whole story makes no sense. A guy like Admiral Wilson is not going to tell a writer/researcher anything like that, even if it was true. With his background, he can write his own ticket relative to post-military employment. Going public with a story like that would destroy any such opportunities, he'd either lose his clearance or be shunned by potential employers. He's also denied telling the researcher what has been claimed. I figure this as no more than someone trying to make a name for hinself while the UFO iron is hot.

Reactions: Lynne and Rowan2222
This is all so complicated. I’m trying to grasp what’s going on here.