The Coast Roast

Well, I can't take it. I have to start a Coast to Coast AM thread so I can track my complaints...lol

Starting out today with George actually asked Tommy on air to check on paid caller Thomas from La Jolla because he hadn't called in 6 times this week with his normal 10 minute "guest" visit to ask his double questions and lavish praise on George. The fact someone calls in so much that you have become more well known than some of the guests themselves says something. (Besides, this guy is Paintman's "favorite" paid caller...lol)

Now, I shall give credit where credit is due, which is not often with George. Joshua P. Warren was on last night and wanted to give a formula for "conjuring" a spirit/elemental/demon. He admitted he wasn't sure what it was...possibly a gremlin. George told him no. Twice. Joshua said conjuring whatever it is that he conjured up could be used for "good" to fight for a better world. (He inferred politically.) George held his ground despite Joshua pushing the matter. It seems Josh wanted to have everyone call up some sort of "army" of unknowns and set them on task. For once, George did a good thing.
How very irresponsible of Warren. Good for Noory

how much do these paid callers get paid?

The Jaycor on-air talent who called stations in other markets didn't get anything over their contracted salaries. The calls were just part of the job.

I'm not sure how George can get away with it, but the guest last night has been banned from just about every platform for misinformation on the virus and it's treatment'prevention. She is a doctor, yes, but one of the things she recommended last night as an over the counter preventative can be dangerous in high doses and can damage the kidneys if you don't take a break from it after 12 weeks. None of that was presented when she recommended it's usage. So much dangerous info floating out there from this show I'm actually shocked by it. And I don't shock easily. And he's invited her and her "group" back.

If anyone listened to it last night and you are tempted to try the supplement she named that started with a "Q", (I won't even name it here), please, please be aware of the dosage and taking the break to save your kidneys. Pregnant and nursing women, and people with kidney problems should not take this.

Last edited: