The CIA looked for Bible artifacts

This was amazing. I’ve never heard of this man. Thanks for sharing. If this is really true it has been hidden from Main Street news for sure.
Lynne, they hide lots of things, and l'm concerned for your security of l keep talking here. They cast it usually on unusual canals, after 2am, in the heart of the night. I am prepearing a new fashion collection , so l am awake all night till 6am. That's why l saw it. That guy Ron and his family, must be very pure, but He screemed his guts out to the world, and the world couldn't hear him. The occult forces are very very powerfull all over the world. Pope Francis fights with all his soul to win them and l pray for him every single day. I know that the End is coming and l know that Father Peter and Miriana wil tell to the world the exact day, 3 days before it happens. I'm only afraid that the media won't make it pubblic.

Reactions: Lynne
No. I'm sincere. Sorry if I sounded sarcastic. It's hard to tell sometimes on the internet. People here are pretty straightforward and friendly and I doubt anyone will make fun of you. And yes, I was asking about the meteorologist killings, out of genuine interest!
Oh, thank you, l feel infeed very alive in your company (l mean you all). I' m in a nasty place vere, with narrowminded people that are treating me real bad for years. It is like l star breathing again. Cannot Belice is happening to me. Thank you guys. I'll try to find a shocking audio that prooves strange entities are in the US gov, as well a video of an italian parlamentar that talks pubblicly about an entity in the gov, but l' m not sure He means italian gov or a foreign one.

Oh, thank you, l feel infeed very alive in your company (l mean you all).
Yes Shanice, as Ben said, we are a good group of people. We do not allow personal attacks on people, or "trolls" who just start problems. Now if we miss this happening, be sure to tell us! You can report any post that you feel is attacking or causing problems that are unreasonable (There is a button at the bottom of every post). We want everyone to feel safe in what they post, and that they will not be attacked.

Reactions: Shanice
This was amazing. I’ve never heard of this man. Thanks for sharing. If this is really true it has been hidden from Main Street news for sure.

Lynne unfortunately it is NOT true. I deleted a reply last night, but have reconsidered. Mossad does NOT have the artifact. Ron Wyatt has been discredited by almost all reputable researchers.

But, to each ones hopes and beliefs...

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
I haven't spoken to you before. Welcome to the forum!

I have read about the Marconi 'accidental' deaths but suspicious deaths of pioneering climate change researchers is new to me. Thanks for posting. There's a big motive (lots and lots of money) for hiding climate change but killing people to stop research I didn't know about. No proof. But I think you may be onto something truly horrifying here.

This seems worth starting it's own thread for.

And reading about Katharine Giles is heartbreaking.

Thank you.
OK, the accidental deaths are all linked, becose they are performed by the same dark source. Only the motivation changes.
Translation to English: I was not aware of these mysterious deaths: I had remained at the deaths of Marconi, the aeronautical company of Albione, for which technicians and scientists worked. Colin Andrews believes that the "suicides" at Marconi are linked to a nefarious pact between the occult government and the Grays.

Thanks for posting. I'll have a look at the rest!
Yes Shanice, as Ben said, we are a good group of people. We do not allow personal attacks on people, or "trolls" who just start problems. Now if we miss this happening, be sure to tell us! You can report any post that you feel is attacking or causing problems that are unreasonable (There is a button at the bottom of every post). We want everyone to feel safe in what they post, and that they will not be attacked.
Thank you Seahunter, OMG! I speak at humans again. You guys cannot immagin what i've been tgrough in Italy. It is all corupted and "trolls" are everywhere. I'm not overreacting belive me. I am thrilled l found you.

Reactions: Lynne and Seahunter
Lynne unfortunately it is NOT true. I deleted a reply last night, but have reconsidered. Mossad does NOT have the artifact. Ron Wyatt has been discredited by almost all reputable researchers.

But, to each ones hopes and beliefs...

Well, that's the ma in problema here: "been discredited by almost all reputable researchers"

All reputable researchers were sustaining for years that the UFO's didn't exist. And they threatened and eventualy killed a lot of people. Is their job to deny and/or cover evidente. But of you go deeper, you'll find that it's only a lousy cover up. Belive me, l discover myself houndreds of casese avere they simply deny without any proof or logical argument at all. See Garlaschelli guy For understand how inconsistente is his logic. Please, do this research For my sake. CICAP in Italy is also a fake.

Lynne, they hide lots of things, and l'm concerned for your security of l keep talking here.
You know, once you find yourself in the paranormal community long enough to become a whistle blower, you simply come to terms with possible dangers, and prepare for them. Most of us aren’t scared :)

Reactions: Shanice