The CIA looked for Bible artifacts

You are welcome Charleh. I know lots of similar things, most of it directly from eye witnesses. I don't trust censured media, so I look for truth the "unorthodox" ways. For example I know that "they" are killing metheorologist in Great Britain.
I like that you’re picky about your sources. But wait what? Meteorologists are getting killed? :eek:

You are welcome Charleh. I know lots of similar things, most of it directly from eye witnesses. I don't trust censured media, so I look for truth the "unorthodox" ways. For example I know that "they" are killing metheorologist in Great Britain.
Do tell! If you feel able.

Last edited:
Do tell! If you feel able.
I like that you’re picky about your sources. But wait what? Meteorologists are getting killed? :eek:
I've no idea what picky might mean....

Benway, are you asking me about the metheorologists kilillings?! I'm not sure, you both seem sarcastico to me.
Anyway, is noto me saying this, but people inside.

Reactions: Charleh
quotidiano londinese, l’Evening standard

The short, brilliant life of climate change scientist Dr Katharine

From an italian forum some more suspect deaths:
Non ero al corrente di queste misteriose morti: ero rimasto ai decessi della Marconi, la società aeronautica di Albione, per cui lavorarono tecnici e scienziati. Colin Andrews ritiene che i "suicidi" alla Marconi siano legati ad uno scellerato patto tra il governo occulto ed i Grigi.
It is about mistery suicides, impossibile ones. It is like (for example), prior to commit suicide, I order pizza, but i don't wait for it. It's a nonsense.

Benway, are you asking me about the metheorologists kilillings?! I'm not sure, you both seem sarcastico to me.
Picky as in you’re very careful about what you choose.

Reactions: Shanice

No. I'm sincere. Sorry if I sounded sarcastic. It's hard to tell sometimes on the internet. People here are pretty straightforward and friendly and I doubt anyone will make fun of you. And yes, I was asking about the meteorologist killings, out of genuine interest!

quotidiano londinese, l’Evening standard

The short, brilliant life of climate change scientist Dr Katharine

From an italian forum some more suspect deaths:
Non ero al corrente di queste misteriose morti: ero rimasto ai decessi della Marconi, la società aeronautica di Albione, per cui lavorarono tecnici e scienziati. Colin Andrews ritiene che i "suicidi" alla Marconi siano legati ad uno scellerato patto tra il governo occulto ed i Grigi.
It is about mistery suicides, impossibile ones. It is like (for example), prior to commit suicide, I order pizza, but i don't wait for it. It's a nonsense.
Translation to English: I was not aware of these mysterious deaths: I had remained at the deaths of Marconi, the aeronautical company of Albione, for which technicians and scientists worked. Colin Andrews believes that the "suicides" at Marconi are linked to a nefarious pact between the occult government and the Grays.

Thanks for posting. I'll have a look at the rest!

Reactions: Shanice and Lynne
I haven't spoken to you before. Welcome to the forum!

I have read about the Marconi 'accidental' deaths but suspicious deaths of pioneering climate change researchers is new to me. Thanks for posting. There's a big motive (lots and lots of money) for hiding climate change but killing people to stop research I didn't know about. No proof. But I think you may be onto something truly horrifying here.

This seems worth starting it's own thread for.

And reading about Katharine Giles is heartbreaking.

Reactions: Shanice
Mossad already has the Ark. Lots of video in here. Please take a look on the comments regarding Ron Wyatt
Lynne you are right: occult forces act against the truth to be revealed all over the world.
This was amazing. I’ve never heard of this man. Thanks for sharing. If this is really true it has been hidden from Main Street news for sure.

Picky as in you’re very careful about what you choose.
O, thank you Charles. I am indeed. I' m afraid to vive false informati on, that's why l only post things that l convinced are real, or things l saw with mine own eyes. For example, I know UFOS are real, I' ve seem one with my own eyes. It was noto human technology what l saw. I know how to recognize real CroCircles and they are real in 90% of cases.

Reactions: Lynne and Charleh