Welcome to the Official Paranormal Forum
Join today to discuss Paranormal experiences or participate in conversations covering True Ghost Stories, Cryptozoology, UFOs & Aliens, and much more.

The CIA looked for Bible artifacts

Shanice

Reaction score
You know, once you find yourself in the paranormal community long enough to become a whistle blower, you simply come to terms with possible dangers, and prepare for them. Most of us aren’t scared :)
I am scared to be the cause of somebody's disaster. I am scared to death for my son, but l am so furious with these bastar....s that l don't care if I die.

Reactions: Charleh

Lynne

Art Bell fan
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
Reactions: Shanice

Shanice

Reaction score
Interesting but doesn’t look very impressive to be a time machine tho. Looked like masking tape on the one part.
It makes me laugh, but I recall something about Tesla and Einstein secrets research that links to the Philadelphia Experiment. They realy succede to send marines in the future; in the year 1983, some guys from the Philadelphia Experiment found themselves in Great Britain. They manage to send them back, but I only find out little information. It is secreted even now.

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
It makes me laugh, but I recall something about Tesla and Einstein secrets research that links to the Philadelphia Experiment. They realy succede to send marines in the future; in the year 1983, some guys from the Philadelphia Experiment found themselves in Great Britain. They manage to send them back, but I only find out little information. It is secreted even now.
We have several articles about it here on the forum, Shanice. A lot has been written about it over the years here in the states.