The Challenge....

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
81462618_2551291528476936_9120286460904210432_n (Small).jpg

I love these kinds of words! Vocabulary nowadays is not as interesting!

A while back i was gonna show this whippersnapper how to change a doohickey on his car, at first he looked a little flamoxed when i told him to get the whatchamacallit and tighten the thingamajig.. i was flabbergasted he didnt understand and told the nincompoop to quit lollygagging around or we would never get it done, so he needed to cut out the shenanigans so we could finish up and skedaddle out of there, of course he still looked gobsmacked and discombobulated but once we cut through the malarky and reached an understanding the dingleberry did ok....of course he would tell ya its all poppycock and just one big brouhaha to bamboozle him into doing all the work, im sure....but anyways, thats the whatsit on that story of how i made that fella into and ace mechanic and bilingual at the same time......

This reminds me of the buzzphrase projector developed by a guy named Broughton back in the 60s. It consisted of three columns of words/expressions, choosing and combining a word from each column produced phrases that, while often meaningless, sounded damned impressive.

Buzz Phrase Generator Revitalize

There are a couple different generators in the above article, the original from back in the day and a more modern version. Try it, you might even impress yourself.

Reactions: Debi
A while back i was gonna show this whippersnapper how to change a doohickey on his car, at first he looked a little flamoxed when i told him to get the whatchamacallit and tighten the thingamajig.. i was flabbergasted he didnt understand and told the nincompoop to quit lollygagging around or we would never get it done, so he needed to cut out the shenanigans so we could finish up and skedaddle out of there, of course he still looked gobsmacked and discombobulated but once we cut through the malarky and reached an understanding the dingleberry did ok....of course he would tell ya its all poppycock and just one big brouhaha to bamboozle him into doing all the work, im sure....but anyways, thats the whatsit on that story of how i made that fella into and ace mechanic and bilingual at the same time......
:laughing::laughing:

Reactions: Paulm