The Camel, Cow and Donkey....

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
https://www.usnews.com/news/best-st...nkey-found-roaming-together-along-kansas-road

GODDARD, Kan. (AP) — Authorities discovered a camel, a cow and a donkey roaming together along a Kansas road in a grouping reminiscent of a Midwestern Christmas Nativity scene.

The Goddard Police Department asked for help Sunday in locating the owners of the “three friends traveling together (towards a Northern star).”

Police said in a Facebook post that if they couldn’t find the owners, they would be “halfway toward a live Nativity this Christmas season.”

Sedgwick County Sheriff’s Lt. Tim Meyers says the animals belong to an employee of the nearby Tanganyika Wildlife Park.

One person who replied to the Facebook post inquired, “Are there 3 wise looking men near?” Another speculated that they “may lead you to the Second Coming.”

Goddard is about 15 miles (24 kilometers) west of Wichita.

A mixed bag there.I used to own a small donkey the same colour,cute little animal until he matured.He killed all my sheep,kicked my dog in the head and sent him mad.After I warned the neighbour not to walk his bull terrier in my paddock,I looked out and saw the donkey pick up the dog,body slam it down and stomped it to death before I could stop it.I sold him to a guy and he got him neutered and JC ended up giving rides to kids at fairs without a problem.

Reactions: Benway
A mixed bag there.I used to own a small donkey the same colour,cute little animal until he matured.He killed all my sheep,kicked my dog in the head and sent him mad.After I warned the neighbour not to walk his bull terrier in my paddock,I looked out and saw the donkey pick up the dog,body slam it down and stomped it to death before I could stop it.I sold him to a guy and he got him neutered and JC ended up giving rides to kids at fairs without a problem.

Oz, do you think it's because he got neutered or because he just likes kids?

Oz, do you think it's because he got neutered or because he just likes kids?
I don't know much about horses and donkeys but the guy that bought him wasn't worried, as he said he will calm down after neutering.I forgot to add he bit people as well.A mate who rode rodeo bulls wouldn't try to ride him,so that was good enough for me lol.

I don't know much about horses and donkeys but the guy that bought him wasn't worried, as he said he will calm down after neutering.I forgot to add he bit people as well.A mate who rode rodeo bulls wouldn't try to ride him,so that was good enough for me lol.

Wow. Oz. bad if a rodeo rider wouldn't go there. Glad it worked out in the end though.

Reactions: ozentity