The Burger

Along with liking about ANYTHING on a hamburger, actually a cheeseburger, we like to season the meat with all sorts of things before cooking. Our two favorites are dry onion soup mix and dry ranch dressing mix, saltless fajita seasoning goes on any meat. I like to vary the type of cheese too. Avocados, onions, fresh leaf lettuce, my wife loves tomatoes, sour pickles, Ranch dressing, mayo, salad dressing, my cocktail sauce, hot spicy mustard, JAPALINOS, Pico de gallo, potato chips, onion rings, sliced radishes, salt, pepper, All sorts of breads, I love to put a burger together on butter grilled Texas Toast (That is white bread that is twice as thick as regular bread) French bread, bollios, Rye bread makes a different sort of burger. The best burgers are cooked on a pit with hot natural wood coals. Hotdogs cooked that way are the best too.
Now that all sounds good! I do include fried onion rings sometimes. I've not added potato chips to any sandwich in about twenty years. I'd sort of forgotten about it, but in a burger that sounds fun. I'll give it a shot sometime.

Along with liking about ANYTHING on a hamburger, actually a cheeseburger, we like to season the meat with all sorts of things before cooking. Our two favorites are dry onion soup mix and dry ranch dressing mix, saltless fajita seasoning goes on any meat. I like to vary the type of cheese too. Avocados, onions, fresh leaf lettuce, my wife loves tomatoes, sour pickles, Ranch dressing, mayo, salad dressing, my cocktail sauce, hot spicy mustard, JAPALINOS, Pico de gallo, potato chips, onion rings, sliced radishes, salt, pepper, All sorts of breads, I love to put a burger together on butter grilled Texas Toast (That is white bread that is twice as thick as regular bread) French bread, bollios, Rye bread makes a different sort of burger. The best burgers are cooked on a pit with hot natural wood coals. Hotdogs cooked that way are the best too.
You‘ve likely heard the term “nutrient dense” TD...your paragraph is exactly that!

Reactions: Lynne
Dan! You have totally given me a craving for a hamburger. I need one now !