The brief but obvious visitor

GoneWestUtah

Currently Active on planet Earth
Reaction score
Coming up the stairs from the basement in rather a hurry, I passed by the dining room and into the living room, when I realized that someone was sitting in one of the dining chairs. I immediately turned around and of course, they were gone.
I have seen this before, I think most of us have. It just caught me by surprise in my own house.
There are no negative spirits in our house, there are family members and spirit guides of course, and I am pretty sure this time it was my dad. My wife told me that she was getting my dad's vibe too.

I am not sure if I have to be in a very specific frame of mind to notice these instances, or if they are brief by design, or possibly both. I'll take them as they are offered.

These usually are not like the wispy beings I have seen walking the street or in traffic, this time it was well-defined, at least the image my mind retained. Makes me think it wanted me to notice it, I didn't just chance upon a spirit hanging out randomly.

Probably not normal, but I am sure you would feel peace and love once you recognized them.

Unless it was a relative you couldn't stand in life, lol!