The BOOGEY Man

Dido82

Reaction score
True story about an entity, called the boogeyman.

I was involved in the encounter, as I explained in the story.

Reactions: Debi
I feel bad for that family. These were friends of yours? How are they doing now?

Reactions: ozentity
They are actually my family. The last I talked to the sisters ( a month after creating this episode ) the younger one said she was visiting her parents one night. They heard running or walking up in the attic. She said it sounded like a deer. She immediately felt it was the BOOGEY Man. Her older sister lives next door to the parents house. The entity seems to follow the older sister. I spoke to her and she said she had seen the BOOGEY Man herself in the bathroom of her parents house. Everyone involved is reluctant to talk about it, so I haven’t heard anymore details since then.
I feel bad for that family. These were friends of yours? How are they doing now?

Dido, do you think this entity could have been created by your sisters fear and with the whole family in that mode it just kept growing and became more tangible?It's a very frightening story.

Reactions: Ultima Thule
This is interesting to me because knowledge of the 'boogeyman' actually goes back to one of my earliest memories when I was 3 years old.

I remember being at a friend's house. An older female was talking. It may have been my friend's mother, but I think it was his older sister. I don't remember if she was talking directly to me and her younger brother. But in any case, the only detail I can be sure about was that she was talking about the 'boogeyman' and that it was something to be afraid of. I don't recall having any nightmares or subsequent encounters. However, the 'boogeyman' stuck with me for many more years as some kind of scary entity that I needed to watch out for.

Reactions: Lynne and ozentity
I never said they were my sisters?
The older sister has a lot of issues. Even as a child I felt there was something wrong with her emotionally. She is difficult to be around. Vindictive and angry all the time. Lacks empathy.

I can’t be sure, but I think the BOOGEY man in this case is demonic.
This is interesting to me because knowledge of the 'boogeyman' actually goes back to one of my earliest memories when I was 3 years old.

I remember being at a friend's house. An older female was talking. It may have been my friend's mother, but I think it was his older sister. I don't remember if she was talking directly to me and her younger brother. But in any case, the only detail I can be sure about was that she was talking about the 'boogeyman' and that it was something to be afraid of. I don't recall having any nightmares or subsequent encounters. However, the 'boogeyman' stuck with me for many more years as some kind of scary entity that I needed to watch out for.