The Bonkers Story of Valient Thor

This was a good read. I’ve heard of Val Thor before but never knew the tale. This summed it up well. Even if there’s a grain of truth to this , it would be remarkable.

Reactions: Paulm
I went into this story skeptical, until I saw there was also a DR strange involved..........now I'm just like, Hmmmmmmm

Reactions: Benway and Lynne
I went into this story skeptical, until I saw there was also a DR strange involved..........now I'm just like, Hmmmmmmm
Did you notice the guy in the photo looked remarkably like Ricky Ricardo?
I wonder what "babalu" means in Venusian?

Did you notice the guy in the photo looked remarkably like Ricky Ricardo?
I wonder what "babalu" means in Venusian?
I went back to look, YOU'RE RIGHT! Sure looks like Ricky!!

Reactions: Paulm
I went back again to count his fingers but it’s too blury. The pics I’ve seen before of this supposed alien showed him as baldish. He had a hat on but looked like he was probably bald.

Reactions: Paulm and Paintman
I went back again to count his fingers but it’s too blury. The pics I’ve seen before of this supposed alien showed him as baldish. He had a hat on but looked like he was probably bald.

Aliens' fingers played a key part in how they were portrayed in TV and movies. The "Outer Limits" did an episode about a six fingered being, and aliens were identifiable by their deformed/nonbendable little finger in the series "The Invaders." There was also a movie where aliens disguised as human could be identified by something related to their fingers, webbed maybe.

I have to admit I believe the story. My reasons are as follows. One, the girl is a tall blonde and I have always been an admirer of hair coloring. Second, Val has a cool name when names were pretty common. Third, he knew we were going to destroy the planet if we kept on being earthlings which is what the aliens dislike about us. My only question is why did he arrive in a ship and just dematerialise on leaving. That question was answered as I watched on Paranormal caught on camera a man just dematerialize in front of his house. What if the story is true and they know we are being watched by not only angels but other people in the universe?

Reactions: Lynne
I have to admit I believe the story. My reasons are as follows. One, the girl is a tall blonde and I have always been an admirer of hair coloring. Second, Val has a cool name when names were pretty common. Third, he knew we were going to destroy the planet if we kept on being earthlings which is what the aliens dislike about us. My only question is why did he arrive in a ship and just dematerialise on leaving. That question was answered as I watched on Paranormal caught on camera a man just dematerialize in front of his house. What if the story is true and they know we are being watched by not only angels but other people in the universe?
There are often grains of truth in these tales

Reactions: Walking Goose