The Black Mirror

Sounds like whatever intent you have will be shown back to you in this mirror. The girl from show that saw the ventriloquist face in mirror i think is the best proof of that. I have opinions on most televised ghost hunts and i think this mirror showed her the 'puppeteer' side of these shows. I am not sure i'd want to look into this thing, perhaps. If you go into it with a clear mind, you may see something positive. Greg saying about being drawn to it reminds me of a house we were drawn to years back. I would find myself and others driving past it and the surrounding area very often to the point i'd even ask myself what the hell are you doing lol. The more i think back, 'My Friend' i believe, latched onto me from there and not the house i grew up in. I believe IT used those memories to weasel it's way into my life.

Sounds like whatever intent you have will be shown back to you in this mirror. The girl from show that saw the ventriloquist face in mirror i think is the best proof of that. I have opinions on most televised ghost hunts and i think this mirror showed her the 'puppeteer' side of these shows. I am not sure i'd want to look into this thing, perhaps. If you go into it with a clear mind, you may see something positive. Greg saying about being drawn to it reminds me of a house we were drawn to years back. I would find myself and others driving past it and the surrounding area very often to the point i'd even ask myself what the hell are you doing lol. The more i think back, 'My Friend' i believe, latched onto me from there and not the house i grew up in. I believe IT used those memories to weasel it's way into my life.
I wondered about intent based visons as well as perhaps your subconscious coming through and giving you what you need to see.