The Best...

I don't know about ever, but a couple weeks ago I had what was called "fruit pizza" at a family gathering. It was amazing. It used enhanced sugar cookie dough for the "crust," buttercream icing for the "sauce," and toppings included thinly sliced strawberry, kiwi, grapes, blueberries, blackberries, and apple. Really enjoyed it.
I have had a similar "pizza" and it is great. I love fruit. Mix it with a cookie and you have a winner.

Mrs Critter bought a bunch of cherries for a get-to-gether that never happened. My daughter announced that she tested positive for covid. The Mrs made a cherry pie that turned out great. She had to de-pit and de-stem each cherry. Sometimes it is who makes the desert that helps make it great.

I don't know about ever, but a couple weeks ago I had what was called "fruit pizza" at a family gathering. It was amazing. It used enhanced sugar cookie dough for the "crust," buttercream icing for the "sauce," and toppings included thinly sliced strawberry, kiwi, grapes, blueberries, blackberries, and apple. Really enjoyed it.
You had me at “Buttercream icing “.

I love cake with rich Buttercream icing. I’m also a sucker for fancy pastries. Cream horns have always been a favorite of mine although you don’t see them much. I make a “to die for” blueberry and apple pie actually! I most certainly have a very sweet tooth!

Never tried a Key lime pie, I think it's a very American desert but it sounds great :yum:.
if you like lemon pie or lemon meringue pie you would love it.... thats the closest comparison or description i can think of at the moment. of course comparing the two is like comparing a rolls royce to a volkswagon.....lol..... its a big southern coastal thing here and some places just do it right.....

Speaking of…. this thread inspired me yesterday. Blueberry!

Attachments

• IMG_7446.jpeg
    IMG_7446.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 15