The Best...

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

WHICH ONE MAKES THE BEST?
WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE KIND?
285205340_6112222795506401_7942745752223047458_n.jpg

Neither lol. I don't have a K K near me, but have had their donuts on many occasions. I didn't see what the hype was. D D used to be decent, but like anything nowadays, quality has gone by the wayside. Atleast D D coffee is still good in my eyes lol. I prefer local Ma and Pa bakeries. Quality never seems to be an issue.

Neither lol. I don't have a K K near me, but have had their donuts on many occasions. I didn't see what the hype was. D D used to be decent, but like anything nowadays, quality has gone by the wayside. Atleast D D coffee is still good in my eyes lol. I prefer local Ma and Pa bakeries. Quality never seems to be an issue.
down in my area krispie kreme is king...lol....... the hype is only valid if you have a shop to go to. they have a neon "hot doughnuts now " sign that lights up whenever a fresh batch comes off the conveyer. usually sell out in minutes . nothing beats em' hot off the line........ store bought in the box though sucks....lol

We have both KK and DD here, but neither are as good as a couple locally owned/operated donut shops. One in particular, Bill's Donuts, has been around since 1960 and is now operated by the grandchildren of the original founders.

I've never been much of a donut eater, but blueberry cake were my favorites.

Anything made out of batter and then iced can't go wrong, lol.
All donuts is good donuts.
Given the parameters of the question I'll have to go with Dunkin Donuts.
And the guy that started Entenmann's Donuts died this year. So if you would all bow your heads and say a prayer.
( Entenmann's Donuts are factory made and sold in grocery stores. Don't know how far the brand carries but popular in the New England states and Upper Midwest.)

All donuts is good donuts.
Given the parameters of the question I'll have to go with Dunkin Donuts.
And the guy that started Entenmann's Donuts died this year. So if you would all bow your heads and say a prayer.
( Entenmann's Donuts are factory made and sold in grocery stores. Don't know how far the brand carries but popular in the New England states and Upper Midwest.)
Absolutely. Love Entenmann's stuff :)

Reactions: Paulm and Lynne