The Best...

Original Star Trek and the reboot of X-Files. Doggett was cool and I thought he had great chemistry with his co-star.

Fox had a show several years ago called Sleepy Hollow. Ichabod Crane lives in modern times , fights demons and saves the Republic. Christie and I were crazy about it.

Sliders was fun. (Early 90's ? )
I like the soul singer and the professor.
c495ee584811ab1ccd8419120f29f0ab--sliders-tv-show-a-tv.jpg

My all time favorite is in Star Trek TOS where Kirk is captured by the U.S. Air Force security team and is being interrogated by the lead officer as to how he got into the facility. He tells the officer he popped in out of thin air and that he's from Alpha Centauri. The officer leaned down and tells Kirk he's going to lock him up for 200 years. The next part is priceless... Kirk says "That ought to be just about right..."

I really wish that Doggett and Reyes had become as popular as Mulder and Scully. I liked the duo.
The actor who played Doggett was unable to return to the follow up episodes in the resurrected series due to conflicts, otherwise they might have pushed that a bit more.

My all time favorite is in Star Trek TOS where Kirk is captured by the U.S. Air Force security team and is being interrogated by the lead officer as to how he got into the facility. He tells the officer he popped in out of thin air and that he's from Alpha Centauri. The officer leaned down and tells Kirk he's going to lock him up for 200 years. The next part is priceless... Kirk says "That ought to be just about right..."
One has to wonder just how much fun the writers had writing those scripts...lol.

Doggett had a movie career brewing back then. I think it was the Terminator sequels. Something Patrick is his name.

Reactions: garnetsilver