The Best...

.just cool little things the people slip in that has some kind of meaning to them.
And those are often times referred to as "Easter Eggs".

What does it mean Easter eggs in movies?

Easter egg (media) is a term used to describe a message, image or feature hidden in a video game, film, or other that's usually an electronic medium. It's those little sneaky hidden messages in your favourite film that you love to spot and makes you go “ahhhh, clever!”.

And those are often times referred to as "Easter Eggs".

What does it mean Easter eggs in movies?

Easter egg (media) is a term used to describe a message, image or feature hidden in a video game, film, or other that's usually an electronic medium. It's those little sneaky hidden messages in your favourite film that you love to spot and makes you go “ahhhh, clever!”.
That's what they're called, you nailed it Debi.

Did you discover this on your own ? Pretty clever.
ive had a few friends who always looked for the hidden stuff in movies and tv shows. its now been brought more mainstream and named "easter eggs" but those are usually stuff that is meant to be found to offer an idea of future paths for a series. the ones that are really hidden and have a meaning more personal to the writer /creators of a piece are the best ones to find. in season 4 of buffy the vampire slayer they had the character of OZ wearing a sheep skin jacket. cool touch that only a few people picked up on until later through the years

I was a true X-Files fan and never missed an episode. It was must see TV for me.

The reboot of it for two years became a rather interesting and prophetic storyline...which remained open ended. All about needing a vaccine to prevent an alien virus from killing people...:eek:

I love Dark Matter, the best redemption story ever. I think Star Gate comes in second. I almost forgot about Firefly, I love that one too. Star Trek was more fun than Star Wars (except for episode 4 - the first movie). My all time favorite movie is Galaxy Quest.

I loved X Files. They kinda went off the rails and lost direction. I mean how many times can you kill the smoking dude and he still comes back? lol. He was pushed down stairs and killed...riddled with cancer...yet still kickin...Never did understand the whole plot with him being Mulder's real father. Then there's the whole Doggett (spelling) run. They just kinda wrote him out.

I love Dark Matter, the best redemption story ever. I think Star Gate comes in second. I almost forgot about Firefly, I love that one too. Star Trek was more fun than Star Wars (except for episode 4 - the first movie). My all time favorite movie is Galaxy Quest.
I liked Dark Matter. I guess that is done since i haven't seen anything from it in awhile.

Reactions: Paintman
The Expanse was pretty good. But recently started reading the books...follows the show pretty close (Or other way around). I guess i should stick to books lol.

Reactions: Paintman