The Alien "look"

The brow lift looked good but that was about it. What’s wrong with these doctors! I guess for money some people will do anything.

Reactions: ozentity
in the tattoo and piercing world of body modification it isnt weird or uncommon to see subdermal implants. people even get horns, so there is that..lol. though that is deffinately a subculture of sorts and not the norm.... but as far as plastic surgeons getting in on it, it would just be for the money, they (the patients) have to continue to return for upgrades or additional tweaks to maintain...the tattoo world is much the same now in that the new method of tattooing, while allowing much more detail and better "artwork" is not as permanent and will need yearly touch-ups to maintain the level of appearance.

Reactions: ozentity
in the tattoo and piercing world of body modification it isnt weird or uncommon to see subdermal implants. people even get horns, so there is that..lol. though that is deffinately a subculture of sorts and not the norm.... but as far as plastic surgeons getting in on it, it would just be for the money, they (the patients) have to continue to return for upgrades or additional tweaks to maintain...the tattoo world is much the same now in that the new method of tattooing, while allowing much more detail and better "artwork" is not as permanent and will need yearly touch-ups to maintain the level of appearance.
I guess it takes all kinds to make the world turn. To each their own. I just hope they stay in someone else’s family lol.

• Haha
Reactions: ozentity and Paulm
I guess it takes all kinds to make the world turn. To each their own. I just hope they stay in someone else’s family lol.
Ok that sounded very judgmental. Just joking for all those who like to do surgery to look like aliens.