Welcome to the Official Paranormal Forum
Join today to discuss Paranormal experiences or participate in conversations covering True Ghost Stories, Cryptozoology, UFOs & Aliens, and much more.

The Alaska Triangle

garnetsilver

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
I had only ever heard of the Bermuda Triangle, so this was very informative. Maybe there are just places on this earth that are portals or vortexes and people disappear in them!

Reactions: ozentity
OP
Debi

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
I had only ever heard of the Bermuda Triangle, so this was very informative. Maybe there are just places on this earth that are portals or vortexes and people disappear in them!
I'm in the portal/vortexes around the Earth camp. It's taken me a long time to come to that conclusion, but I'm now firmly there.

Reactions: ozentity and Brandy

garnetsilver

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
What makes you sure, Debi? In my case, that is the only explanation that makes sense.

Brandy

Reaction score
I've never heard of the Alaska Triangle. That's quite a few to go missing. I also believe there are different dimensions or planes of existence. Here's another triangle, the Bridgewater Triangle:

Bridgewater Triangle - Wikipedia

The Outlaw

Reaction score
It's probably a hotbed for UFO activity. Think about it. No trace of wreckage nor of any bodies has ever been found.

ozentity

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
First time I've heard of this,I don't like the sound of the human /otter entity,otters are ruthless killers and humans,well.Sounds like it's been a known hotspot for people vanishing for quite a while.

Reactions: Brandy