The [actual] sixth time I think I might have manipulated matter.

WitchAndShaman

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
Not to say that any of my other threads about matter manipulation weren't fantastical sounding. But get ready because this one will very likely stretch my credibility as far as anything ever could.

This sixth (of seven) events occurred sometime in 2004 or 2005. I apologize that I don't have a more exact time to quote like I tend to do in many of my tales. The exact date has been lost in a haze of too many other memories.

My GF and I work together. Our office in Daytona Beach, Florida, is about 25 miles from our home. There is really only two ways to get from our home to work - the most common way is via Interstate 4. Back in 2004 and 2005, I-4 was two lanes going either direction with a very wide grassy median in the middle. There is also only one other off-ramp/overpass between our home and our office.

Because we work together, we typically travel to the office together in the same car. One random weekday morning, my GF was putzing around outside the house just as we were getting ready to leave. She was doing something non-essential like coiling up the garden hose, or moving planting pots around, or something else that was equally non-critical. I was thinking we're going to be late to work if she keeps that stuff up. But I didn't need to say anything to her because within seconds she gave in and got in the car.

I got us onto the interstate and raced up to a cruising speed of probably 65+ MPH in the inside lane going northeast. The road was expectedly crowded for 7:30-something-AM and we'd only traveled fewer than two miles when two cars less than two hundred feet ahead of us collided. [Queue the dramatic music here please.]

I took immediate assessment of my options which were nearly zero as there were too many cars nearby and close behind me and all of them going way, way too fast. There was no way I was going to be able to stop our car safely without creating another collision. Though I was trying to slow some, it was impossible to drop to a crawl so our car was still moving forward quickly. Though one of the cars from the original accident was off the right side of the road in the trees, the other was spinning almost on its axis just ahead of us and, by momentum, was still moving away albeit slowly. Then, it suddenly stopped spinning; but now it was sitting on the interstate perpendicular to the road and spanning both lanes! [Queue the mystical music here please.]

We were headed right for it. So I tossed my hand up in front of my face; and, with my eyes still open, I closed my fingers down to pretend to "grip" the front bumper and the hood of that car. And then I pushed my right arm leftward across my body as if to shove the car out of the way. From a dead stop, that car literally lurched backwards into the grassy median. However or whatever just happened, I didn't care about for about two seconds. I was focused on the fact that we were probably fifty feet from that exact spot where the car had been sitting and we were still traveling fast...but at least we would safely clear the front of the other car. Then my attention was drawn to the fact that other car was still speeding backwards - and then I noticed it was headed very fast towards the only concrete pillar within two miles. My right hand and arm were still across my chest - I had not yet recoiled them from my prior mystical push. So I mentally clamped my fingers down again on the hood and front bumper of that car and pulled my arm back across my chest...that car stopped moving immediately (only a few feet from the pillar) and the driver bounced around in his seat from the abrupt halt. Our car, passed safely through the exact point on the road where that car had been just a couple of seconds earlier.

I didn't stop to see if we could offer aid because I saw in my mirrors that other vehicles were pulling off the road onto the median and into the tree line too.

I do believe that (based upon other past experiences) my desires and intents influenced the movement of that car. Of course my GF missed the whole thing because, convinced we were going to die, she covered her eyes as soon as the original accident occurred. Had my GF not delayed us from leaving home by some few extra seconds, there is the chance that our car might have been inside the accident zone. More importantly, if we were not delayed from reaching that point when we did, that damaged car might have still been stuck on the interstate and possibly impacted by other cars which were right behind me.

Wow!!! Thanks for sharing this Wands! This event has so many dimensions to it that my mind is spinning. The fact that you acted on instinct makes me believe you have used this power before and your higher self is aware. When or where this happened I don’t know. Maybe in another lifetime somewhere or other dimension ? There has to be a reason you knew what to do in that instant. Then there’s the actual event itself , the car moved by your intention. The timing, your reaction and the movement of matter all occuring tog. You not only saved your lives but probably those in the other cars as well. This is one of the most mystical and incredible accounts I’ve ever heard. Thanks again for trusting us with your miracle !

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
Wow!!! Thanks for sharing this Wands! This event has so many dimensions to it that my mind is spinning. The fact that you acted on instinct makes me believe you have used this power before and your higher self is aware. When or where this happened I don’t know. Maybe in another lifetime somewhere or other dimension ? There has to be a reason you knew what to do in that instant. Then there’s the actual event itself , the car moved by your intention. The timing, your reaction and the movement of matter all occuring tog. You not only saved your lives but probably those in the other cars as well. This is one of the most mystical and incredible accounts I’ve ever heard. Thanks again for trusting us with your miracle !

Thanks Lynne for the post.

You know the thing that surprises me Lynne after writing about this or even thinking about this for the first time as a third party reading it?

It’s that my mind actually instantly compared all of the other mundane options for the situation including pulling off into the wide green median or accepting a crash from behind. And the choice my human, living, trying-to-survive-and-save-my-GF brain made was, “try to magickally influence that other car!”!! My mind made the instant decision that that was the most appropriate and most survivable course of action!!!

Thank goodness I’m not just delusional. That could have ended very differently.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lynne
Thanks Lynne for the post.

You know the thing that surprises me Lynne after writing about this or even thinking about this for the first time as a third party reading it?

It’s that my mind actually instantly compared all of the other mundane options for the situation including pulling off into the wide green median or accepting a crash from behind. And the choice my human, living, trying-to-survive-and-save-my-GF brain made was, “try to magickally influence that other car!”!! My mind made the instant decision that that was the most appropriate and most survivable course of action!!!

Thank goodness I’m not just delusional. That could have ended very differently.
This is amazing on so many levels. The timing was perfect from the delay to the event. Your ability to analyze and make the decision to use the paranormal power (which under normal conditions would seem crazy) to avoid the collision. The average person would have just slammed the brakes and steered to the best advantage regardless of the inevitable crash. This whole happening is a miracle.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman