The Ability Curve

WW95

Reaction score
I want to share something, The Ability Curve, I believe everyone has a spot on this curve, I will explain the colors below it

6.png

RED: Psychics, Mediums & Sensitives fall into this part, we're limited to one (maybe more if your a sensitive) ability, finding tools to use them a bit beyond our limit is often required to get the most out of them.

GRAY: Its vary vary rare that someone falls in to the part, these people have the abilities of all three.

ORANGE: I call the ones in this area, Negative Naturals. they have almost no connection to paranormal or anything related to it.

BLACK: I call the ones in this area, Anti-Naturals. they have no connection to paranormal or anything related to it. It might even be possible that paranormal entities can't interact with or effect them.

BLUE: this wide gamut is where everyone else sits.

I want to share something, The Ability Curve, I believe everyone has a spot on this curve, I will explain the colors below it

View attachment 37355

RED: Psychics, Mediums & Sensitives fall into this part, we're limited to one (maybe more if your a sensitive) ability, finding tools to use them a bit beyond our limit is often required to get the most out of them.

GRAY: Its vary vary rare that someone falls in to the part, these people have the abilities of all three.

ORANGE: I call the ones in this area, Negative Naturals. they have almost no connection to paranormal or anything related to it.

BLACK: I call the ones in this area, Anti-Naturals. they have no connection to paranormal or anything related to it. It might even be possible that paranormal entities can't interact with or effect them.

BLUE: this wide gamut is where everyone else sits.
Can you provide some background on this curve? Who developed it, its history/provenance, etc.?

Can you provide some background on this curve? Who developed it, its history/provenance, etc.?
This was my same question. The thing about the paranormal is it is hard to rope into scientific parameters. We make educated guesses by comparing results in similar situations but evidence is hard to come by. So it’s natural to wonder how you have based this model. Is there something you would like us to know in regards to it?

Reactions: ozentity and Paulm
It was made by a user on a private forum, according to this users bio, they have been a demonologist for almost 30 years and has used there Medium ability to help property owners & paranormal investigators for the last 13 years

This was my same question. The thing about the paranormal is it is hard to rope into scientific parameters. We make educated guesses by comparing results in similar situations but evidence is hard to come by. So it’s natural to wonder how you have based this model. Is there something you would like us to know in regards to it?
That's some one thing the user talk about, Its not perfect because there is too many variables to account for, they said this was the best they could do when they tried summarize the years of research they have done.

Reactions: Lynne
The curve looks inverted to me, just going off of intuition.

I don't know enough about the subject to have an informed opinion, but I'd like to see the data that generated the curve. Any idea what the dependent and independent variables were as used to plot data points?