The 7

Darcy,
You are right.can't help someone who does not want it. Personal responsibility, with what he is saying his friend welcomed it under what circumstances we don't know.

Reactions: Donna K.
You know, there are people on this forum who have lost love one's by the hand of darkness. It make's us a little bitter and very firm in our cut off line. People need to understand the power of darkness and that there are real consequence's in dealing in it, or even around it. I don't think most people get that at all. Like everything else they have heard from their Church, or Elders, or other -- it's just a fairy tale to them. Until it isn't. If you fall down that rabbit hole and ask my help getting out, I'd lay down my life to jump in after you. If I get down there and you have deceived me -- I can pretty much tell you -- it ain't gonna be pretty. Not pretty at all. :mad: So. That's that.

Last edited:
Darcy you took the words out of my mouth! I tried to help my sister and her family lost my brother n law I know what did it.
And it caused a rip with my sister and me.
Now this IMO ONLY
But ppl watch these videos and ghost hunting shows and think I can do that! But they don't see the aftermath, the true reality of what us in the darkness. Thats why I tell ppl I am not afraid of the darkness BUT afraid of what is in the darkness.
Meaning I don't let it put fear in me to were I don't do nothing, but the awareness of what IT can do.

Reactions: Donna K. and Debi
Darcy you took the words out of my mouth! I tried to help my sister and her family lost my brother n law I know what did it.
And it caused a rip with my sister and me.
Now this IMO ONLY
But ppl watch these videos and ghost hunting shows and think I can do that! But they don't see the aftermath, the true reality of what us in the darkness. Thats why I tell ppl I am not afraid of the darkness BUT afraid of what is in the darkness.
Meaning I don't let it put fear in me to were I don't do nothing, but the awareness of what IT can do.
Which is a good approach, Mom, and well said.

Sorry your right everyone's truth is different. Like my grandma use to say to us
" Be careful what you seek out you won't like what you find"
Yes my grandma was a sensitive had the gift as well.

Reactions: Donna K. and Debi
You know, there are people on this forum who have lost love one's by the hand of darkness. It make's us a little bitter and very firm in our cut off line. People need to understand the power of darkness and that there are real consequence's in dealing in it, or even around it. I don't think most people get that at all. Like everything else they have heard from their Church, or Elders, or other -- it's just a fairy tale to them. Until it isn't. If you fall down that rabbit hole and ask my help getting out, I'd lay down my life to jump in after you. If I get down there and you have deceived me -- I can pretty much tell you -- it ain't gonna be pretty. Not pretty at all. :mad: So. That's that.
Well stated!!!