The 7

He does know that they are bonded but that doesnt scare him. He said he doesnt feel like they are out to hurt. He feels like they too, are there to help him battle dark entities. so he has no desire to get rid of them if they are helping. this is why me and him kept coming back to the topic of fallen Angels. because like i posted originally, he felt they were dark when he "absorbed" them,

Wow ok so the only thing I can say is this. His mind is made up he won't get help unless he admits to needing it. The sad thing is it sounds could be wrong, but perfectly possessed.
He "knows" they were dark but don't want them to leave. The sad thing is negative beings are VERY good at manipulation convince him they are helping him? Sorry about your friend there are many cases of perfectly possessed people and without them willing to accept help there is nothing no one can do.
AGAIN I CAN BE WRONG but my gut saying otherwise from how you are describing the situation.

Reactions: Lynne and Donna K.
.as for the other person you knew that talked about the 7. can you tell me more about him. just activities, mentality, ect.

I will answer this for you colin, but then I have said all that I will say on this thing. It stirs to many memories and speaking it evokes energies I would rather not have to deal with.

That other was my husband and best friend. Married for 16 years. What can I say about this One. He was a good partner and father. He considered himself a devout atheist simply because it was his nature to need proof of a thing before he would endorse it. Strange how fast that changed. He did not have opinions, he formed idea's. He was not lazy in that -- he would investigate anything and everything thoroughly before his idea became solid. Once it was solid it could not be changed. You could not win an argument with the man because his store of knowledge/facts was ridiculous and his ability to debate the issue could last for days. I also never beat him in any game of any kind EVER. No matter how many time's we played. Game's of strategy, game's of chance, games of thought, game's that relied on technical or mathematical abstracts (pool, pin ball etc) In fact I saw very few who could beat him over the years. This was not because he was lucky, or better, or smarter... This was because he used psychology and logic to undermine his opponent. He was a master at steering his opponent into defeating himself. He loved sports and loved gathering the family to watch the games even more. He was a free thinker with massive critical thinking skills, but he was not mechanical. He would 'fix' the lights on the car proudly and then when you turned the switch the windshield wipers would start up. He was generally kind. Generally fair. But extremely competitive. He was my friend. My best friend. Who fell because of his Hubris and simply could not get back up.

Last edited:
I will answer this for you colin, but then I have said all that I will say on this thing. It stirs to many memories and speaking it evokes energies I would rather not have to deal with.

That other was my husband and best friend. Married for 16 years. What can I say about this One. He was a good partner and father. He considered himself a devout atheist simply because it was his nature to need proof of a thing before he would endorse it. Strange how fast that changed. He did not have opinions, he formed idea's. He was not lazy in that -- he would investigate anything and everything thoroughly before his idea became solid. Once it was solid it could not be changed. You could not win an argument with the man because his store of knowledge/facts was ridiculous and his ability to debate the issue could last for days. I also never beat him in any game of any kind EVER. No matter how many time's we played. Game's of strategy, game's of chance, games of thought, game's that relied on technical or mathematical abstracts (pool, pin ball etc) In fact I saw very few who could beat him over the years. This was not because he was lucky, or better, or smarter... This was because he used psychology and logic to undermine his opponent. He was a master at steering his opponent into defeating himself. He loved sports and loved gathering the family to watch the games even more. He was a free thinker with massive critical thinking skills, but he was not mechanical. He would 'fix' the lights on the car proudly and then when you turned the switch the windshield wipers would start up. He was generally kind. Generally fair. But extremely competitive. He was my friend. My best friend. Who fell because of his Hubris and simply could not get back up.
I'm sorry for asking. I didnt wanna bring back any harsh memories. He sounds like a kind man. thank you for sharing and helping me Darcy

Reactions: Lynne and Donna K.
He does know that they are bonded but that doesnt scare him. He said he doesnt feel like they are out to hurt. He feels like they too, are there to help him battle dark entities. so he has no desire to get rid of them if they are helping. this is why me and him kept coming back to the topic of fallen Angels. because like i posted originally, he felt they were dark when he "absorbed" them, but then afterwards felt like they were there to help. kind of as redeeming themselves. as for the other person you knew that talked about the 7. can you tell me more about him. just activities, mentality, ect.
Colin, I know of a person who has said almost the same exact words. He wrote a book. The Paranormal radio hosts had him on. Many of them ended up with dark activity in their own homes. Had to help one of them stop the activity. (I was a producer for the show at one point.) It got pretty bad for a bit. No hosts will have him back on because this "other", that he does recognize as a demon but calls a "good" demon, broadcasts over the airwaves the bad energy and can affect people. The guy who has this other attached insists it is a good thing. It's just not.

The chaos this man ended up living is quite wild. And he refuses to send it away or seek help. Moral of the story? Unless your friend wants help, he will continue to justify keeping these beings within him. And nothing you can do will change that. He will use any and all manner of "reasons" to justify it and support them. My advice to you is protect yourself.

I'll tell you colin... this thing he is dealing with, in my personal opinion, is not like a regular paranormal attachment thing as it is thought of. I have only heard of/witnessed this particular kind of situation once before and I am no expert on it by any means. That said, it is clear that he has Walked this 'between' since he was very young. The accident just brought the situation into his forebrain/conscious level more than likely. It is also clear that he has dealt with dark entities for many years, he is aware of that somewhere in his psyche, and it doesn't bother him... He is freely Walking that. The repeating dream/visions are more than likely his Spirit attempting to communicate with his conscious self, push for self-responsibility, and probably warn him of a line he is crossing.

There are other Beings dwelling in many realm's other than the cut and dried, dark or light, demon or angel, ghost or other. The other individual I watched enter into this kind of 'agreement' was dealing with trickster's... Dark tricksters, but real enough Beings, as in not ghosts, demons, angels etc. Where they belonged or came from or how they were able to bend the rules and regulations is anyone's guess. This individual just up and started talking about 'his gang/brothers/crew' whatever one day... and how they had endowed him with higher wisdom's and no small amount of power over others... He told me 'they' had given him authority over 7 - SEVEN -- Soul's to do his bidding and he was very proud of that. I, on the other hand was past shocked and literally sickened. Now, I was very close to this individual so I knew he wasn't lying about what he thought to be true... and I had witnessed first hand some of the 'what evers' that manage to walk in and out of Door's and other... so I took it very seriously. My first response was to try to talk some sense into him. No go. My next response was to appeal to his Light. No go. Next response was Challenge his authority. No go. Last, I challenged 'the crew'. Problem was, they had been freely bonded. So.

In the end, the experience that finally put and end to his allegiance was apparently so horrific that he literally had to leave the area and wandered here and there ever after. I did not want to hear it, nor would I let him to speak it to me. I turned my back and walked away from this dear friend forever. He never came back from that binding. And here is the thing... He knew he was accountable -- for whatever dark deed's they did out there in wherever/whatever realm together. This knowledge crushed him and he was dead not long after.

This is a very good example of the truth of the situation I think. When I first read this sentence last night, I was sure it read "you and the 7 can't hunt here". I could have sworn it. Today, I see that was not what was written. I am assuming there is a correlation but I won't assume to guess what it is. The point is, The Light immediately challenge's his right of Authority. That is the Rule and The Way. That tells me he is bound to darkness despite what, who, or why.

So, I have given you my story and hand to heart it is true. Now, I am going to speak some advice that I held back from last night. Take it or leave it. You need to walk away. I am not The Creator and I am not allowed to judge a man's heart. But, I am allowed my instinct and my instinct tells me you can not help this one. He has no desire to break this bond. Unless he has come to you and ASKED for help, walk away. If he has, send him to those with more experience in these area's

Curiosity can lead you down a very dark path with Tricksters. Be aware, Be safe, Walk in The Light.
Exactly Darcey !! Well stated!! I think you nailed this one. Very wise advice.

Thanks for sharing such a raw memory Darcey. God bless you.

Debi you are so right! Demons are very good at making you think they are helping, how can something that is out to destroy man is gonna help in a positive way? I remember reading a man who was a exorcist (retired now)
He said there is a demon who comes to our dreams as a angel saying no matter what you do you will be forgiven.
That is there trap for man's soul.

Debi you are so right! Demons are very good at making you think they are helping, how can something that is out to destroy man is gonna help in a positive way? I remember reading a man who was a exorcist (retired now)
He said there is a demon who comes to our dreams as a angel saying no matter what you do you will be forgiven.
That is there trap for man's soul.

There is a difference in being deceived by darkness and knowing it is darkness and receiving it freely. If an individual meets darkness, knows it is darkness, and receives it freely... It is generally not only darkness that has an agenda. There is a two-way street there. Human Beings are Accountable for their actions in purposely dealing with darkness. This is a sore and sticking point for me. We are born with the inherent knowledge of dark and light, right and wrong. The rest is free will. Yes, darkness can deceive and attack a person for no apparent reason that is known, at least on the human level. But that is not what is going on here. So this individual is not now nor was he ever 'deceived' about the nature of darkness or possessed by darkness He wanted something, the darkness had it -- a mutual agreement was made and that is that.

Reactions: Debi and Lynne
In the instance of the man I spoke, yes, this is it exactly. There was no deception. It was freely accepted and by agreement.

Yeah... I don't mean to come off harsh - well, I sort of do. But, a lack of self-responsibility in these matters drives me crazy. And, upholding that thing drives me crazier.

I know stuff happens. I know that kid's will play with Ouija Board's, trip around grave yards Halloween night, play at things... human's are curious by nature. And, I know that sometimes what kids are playing at can become really real and really serious very fast and before they know it they have a real problem on their hand's. I know that sometimes individuals can get sucked into dark Paths through people they trust and not realize it until it scary crazy to get away. I also know that darkness attaches to people for reason's we don't understand or for no reason at all. Stuff happens and these one's need help if they seek it.

But, in case's like we are speaking of in this thread - I don't want to hear it. We can't help someone who is in willing communication/agreement with the force's they are messing/running with. And we need to learn/understand, that in these case's this person is NOT a victim. Free Will is a big thing. Escaping self-responsibility for that free will is all to common -- and look where that has got us. It is hard for The Children of The Light to comprehend that someone would 'absorb dark entities' on purpose... or with awareness -- and not go screaming to a Priest or Medicine Man or start ripping and tearing at their skin or SOMETHING... But, we are not they.

I can not judge what led to this one's Path... but, the story we are hearing here is that he was never scared or bothered, Could it have been a trick? Sure, I guess. He was young. Does any of this matter NOW. No. Awareness = Accountability... Period.

In case's like this - it can very well be them or you. The don't want to rise, so. Where does that leave you?