The 3 questions

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Know how your dog/cat/bird/horse looks at you with those big eyes and you wonder just what they're thinking?

WHAT 3 QUESTIONS WOULD YOU ASK YOUR PETS IF THEY COULD ANSWER YOU?

upload_2018-12-7_18-57-26.jpeg

Fortunately this is not one of those puzzles that I need to fix.
Shadow T Cat was the Cookie Monster. Those were usually chicken thighs.
Hank Aaron has the opposite disposition. I think he is saying I'm darn lucky to be here and just want to help out the ballclub.
But I do know that we can have a telepathic communication with our pets. Shadows developed over time and Hank Aaron was instant.:)

I remember before race day Pop would talk to the trainer and his jockey. They would go over those workout schedules , stopwatch statistics,and health reports.
But he would always talk to his horse. They had the last word.:cool:

The good thing about dogs,and I have 10 of them is you don't need to say much, they pick up on your thoughts and act accordingly and I can sense their needs too, mostly.(If they could talk I'd have to shoot them,they know too much) only joking of course lol.If they could talk they would have a lot more rights.

The three questions I would have to ask my dog would be, what are you always off barking at?, are you really hungry again?, and why do you have to constantly steal my socks?.

Reactions: Mrs Cooper
To my dogs “is cat poop really delicious?” To my cats “can you see ghosts?” To my goats, “don’t you feel just a little guilty for jamming your horns in your buddy’s ribcage?”

Reactions: Lynne
Know how your dog/cat/bird/horse looks at you with those big eyes and you wonder just what they're thinking?

WHAT 3 QUESTIONS WOULD YOU ASK YOUR PETS IF THEY COULD ANSWER YOU?

To my dog I'd ask, "Can't you poop outside and not on my carpet"?
To my cat I'd ask, "I know you love and trust me but do you really need to put your butt in my face"?
To the wife's dog I'd ask, "What part of no do you not understand"?

Reactions: Lynne