That's a "Croc"...

nice, i havent ridden dirt in many many years. lots of fun though..... heres my baby.

230274_212164565472779_4444605_n.jpg
Harley?

Reactions: Paulm
I hear ya. Mechanic work will probably be cheaper too.
its 20 years old, cheap parts. do it myself. i like to get old bikes and fix them back up. ive had that one since 2010, favorite bike ive owned. wanting to get another honda too for a project, just havent found the right one yet for the right price

its 20 years old, cheap parts. do it myself. i like to get old bikes and fix them back up. ive had that one since 2010, favorite bike ive owned. wanting to get another honda too for a project, just havent found the right one yet for the right price
Yes! I’m a Honda guy too! I say, my blood is Honda Red! I do most of my work too. Love working on my bikes. I miss my 125. Wanna buy another one day.

Yes! I’m a Honda guy too! I say, my blood is Honda Red! I do most of my work too. Love working on my bikes. I miss my 125. Wanna buy another one day.
honda makes great bikes. ive owned a couple and loved them. my Suzuki i will keep though, just something about it i really love, but i really do want an old 70's honda to take it back to its original look or build into a cafe racer style, or a newer one to build into a "bobber" for around town riding.... metric bikes are great for projects, get them dirt cheap and easy to build/fix. motorcycles are fun and fairly straight forward machines to understand.

You nearly always hit your head if you come off, It's like not wearing a seatbelt in a car so good on you Ragnar.
Thankfully I haven't wrecked, however, sadly I have witness several wrecks, my first I was about 20 yards from the accident. Rider didn't make it :(

• Sad
Reactions: Paulm and ozentity
i dont like seatbelts........ lol..... while i do wear a helmet. and would encourage anyone else to do the same. i also agree that it should be up to individual choice. laws to govern every single aspect of our entire lives is opening a can of worms that never ends.
Not many bikers do, lol. They are very strict over here on seatbelts. The cops will give it to you if your caught without one. I don't blame them when they have to attend accidents and kids have gone through windscreens. My step brother is a cop and has PTSD from experiencing these things. I only ever had one bike when younger, a Kawasaki Z650, the same model as in Mad Max but I think they were 900's and 1000's.

Not many bikers do, lol. They are very strict over here on seatbelts.
we have seatbelt laws but its only a 15 dollar fine and it dousnt go against your license. so a lot of people still ignore it. ( i wear it, even though i dont care to...lol)..... you will get pulled over for it if the cop is bored enough though....lol... their main focus now is cell phone use while driving, that is a big fine