That one TV show...

I remember the after school line up. I think it was the Munsters, Adams family, Lost in space. Or in a different order. Batman may have been in there too.
along with the brady bunch and gilligans island, the monkey's, or the PBS shows like sesamie street, the electric company and the banana splits, anybody remember Ultraman, or the space giants with goldar, silvar, and gam

Reactions: ozentity
along with the brady bunch and gilligans island, the monkey's, or the PBS shows like sesamie street, the electric company and the banana splits, anybody remember Ultraman, or the space giants with goldar, silvar, and gam
Ultraman! The local independent UHF station used to play episodes of that show at like 1am, right before "Playboy After Dark."

I recall Ultraman PaulM. Inloved those damn Banana Splits too because of their six wheel ATVs.