That one TV show...

I remember very clearly watching a kids TV show called "Bod" when I was very young. I've asked loads of people down the years if they remember it and no one seems to... Maybe the UK folks here will remember it?
Biddle ip de bip de bep beer boop, de de-dil-ip-dip dip ah eh! That was the music wasn't it? There was an orchestra with a frog and a policeman? Of course I remember Bod! It was a classic! (Though I'm not 100% sure about the music. I was very young too!) And it had a green background, Bod was bald with a triangle shaped body and there was Farmer Giles. I think. I was really really little!

Duke, speak of the devil,the first thing I thought of was The Funny Company. I think it was out of PBS Boston. Those kids accents were an offence to our Chicagoland sensibilities and young ears.
I remember a local kids show but not the name of it. It was wedged in on UHF around H R Puffnstuff and the Land of the Lost. The show featured a very poorly done Frankenstein host....

Sliders in the 90s. Sue Thomas FBI. Doc with Billy Ray Cyrus. The actor in Sue Thomas FBI became William Murdoch in The Murdoch Mysteries. And that's going on season 14 out of Canada. So I think that last one people may know about.
Sliders was popular enough to be well known in the UK, so I know that one! Great idea for a series. As a kid I went through a phase where I was worried about slipping into a parallel universe which seemed like home but wasn't if my life wasn't symmetrical enough. So I ended up turning back and forth blinking and flipping lightswitches in patterns. It drove my parents crazy.
I was an odd kid. Thank goodness I got past it!

Though I do hope to get back to my native dimension some day.

Herman's Head. An early Fox primetime comedy about a man's psychological archetypes quibbling about what the man is doing.
Hiya Ben !
Debi, get a load of Garnetsilver thinKING wheeze gottuh acsint.