That one TV show...

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Is there a TV show/series you remember watching (whether it was network, syndication, or local) but no one else seems to recall? Tell us about it.

(My kids think I'm kidding when I talk about "My Mother The Car"
1621206990848.png

I remember very clearly watching a kids TV show called "Bod" when I was very young. I've asked loads of people down the years if they remember it and no one seems to... Maybe the UK folks here will remember it?

I've got two. The first was a show shown by a local TV station on Sunday mornings (watched it before 12:30 Mass) called "The Sons of Hercules." I eventually found it was a syndicated series from Italy where a number of low budget movies (some not ever related to Hercules) were chopped up into individual episodes. Dubbing from Italian to English was terrible. I've never found anyone who remembers watching this series.

The second was an animated series called "The Funny Company." It was usually shown in the early afternoon on Saturday and/or Sunday. The show featured a group of kids who formed a "company" to provide goods and services for their peers. Each episode featured a live action segment where kids were shown how things were made or to educate kids on a particular industry. Again, no one I know remembers the show.

One of my earliest memories as a child of about 4 was watching The Blue Fairy. Nobody else seems to remember this show but it did exist and I found a record of it! Mary The Blue Fairy was my first step into the paranormal world! lol

One of my earliest memories as a child of about 4 was watching The Blue Fairy. Nobody else seems to remember this show but it did exist and I found a record of it! Mary The Blue Fairy was my first step into the paranormal world! lol

And wow...I just read what that little actress went on to do!

Duke, speak of the devil,the first thing I thought of was The Funny Company. I think it was out of PBS Boston. Those kids accents were an offence to our Chicagoland sensibilities and young ears.
I remember a local kids show but not the name of it. It was wedged in on UHF around H R Puffnstuff and the Land of the Lost. The show featured a very poorly done Frankenstein host....

Sliders in the 90s. Sue Thomas FBI. Doc with Billy Ray Cyrus. The actor in Sue Thomas FBI became William Murdoch in The Murdoch Mysteries. And that's going on season 14 out of Canada. So I think that last one people may know about.