That one coworker.....

No coworkers in here. Just me LOL

Attachments

• F62F361E-D61D-4FFB-955E-570EE29373C0.jpeg
    F62F361E-D61D-4FFB-955E-570EE29373C0.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 79
I came to a company terminal to get my truck serviced....regular checkup basically. Instead of getting me in tomorrow morning so I can go home they are putting me off till afternoon and I won’t get out of this retarded place till Sunday. How’s that for annoying. Ugh. Trucking companies are ran by Satan; in case anyone needed to know LOL
I have heard this before. So sorry that happened.

Reactions: Donna K.
My son in law has just started work as an officer at a prison,he says most of the inmates are nice compared to certain staff members.
I worked in a juvenile facility. That is often the case. However I wouldn’t trust them in my home alone nor to babysit lol.

I worked in a juvenile facility. That is often the case. However I wouldn’t trust them in my home alone nor to babysit lol.
I admire you doing that job Lynne,raising three fairly well behaved kids was trying enough at times lol.

We were repainting a sign outside the Boys & Girls Club in downtown Gary, Indiana. Busy street, busy sidewalk, and we rolled 3 stages of scaffolding into place.
I should have pulled a permit to work on the sidewalk. That is the law, but costs $100, and also opens yourself up to code enforcement people extorting money from tradesmen. We were only working a few hours, so I didn't.
Told the guy working with me that if we get rolled up on, tell them that you are the art teacher at the club. Should be OK.
Sure 'nuff, the code guy pulls up asking questions about a permit.
Painter : "I'm just the new art teacher sprucing up the sign"
Code Man: "And who's this ?." Pointing at me wearing my painter whites.
Painter: "Oh, he's on work release."

Good times.