That Item on Your Bucket List.....

I've accepted I won't travel to the more exotic locations I had on my list, the Falkland Islands and Malta in particular. I still have a chance at visiting all 50 states, with Alaska being the longest shot of the four (N Dakota, S Dakota, Montana, Alaska) remaining.
get a bike, go to sturgis....make it an adventure...lol.... really though, bike week in S.D and Daytona is fun

Even Alaska had a heat wave last year, unfortunately.
I'm not sure of this year concerning Alaska, but as per usual, there's no shortage of heat anywhere. In my state, it seems just as hot as it is every Summer. But the humidity just seems to be so much more intense making it feel way hotter.

I had to take my bucket list and shred it a few years back due to health issues. BUT! You know what? I have a new bucket that I put all the memories in of the wild, wonderful stuff I've gotten to do along the way. I take memories out of that new bucket all the time and end up with a smile. ;bg2

I can see a small rv in my future and a life on the road with my wife.
Been there, done that. Won't do it again...lol

BTW, be sure to know your RV well...I have seen this on the road with newbies! lol Lock those slide outs!
294315426_5632455340098834_3738281031749617865_n.jpg

Been there, done that. Won't do it again...lol

BTW, be sure to know your RV well...I have seen this on the road with newbies! lol Lock those slide outs!
View attachment 41508
I love travelling, but if i decide to do that again it wouldnt be another trailer. I think a school bus would be my next option. plus it would be a good project to undertake while waiting on retirement. and either dont sell the house or at least have land, (preferably lake or river front) as a base station to return to periodically. it is definitely something that must be planned out and organized beforehand.

I love travelling, but if i decide to do that again it wouldnt be another trailer. I think a school bus would be my next option. plus it would be a good project to undertake while waiting on retirement. and either dont sell the house or at least have land, (preferably lake or river front) as a base station to return to periodically. it is definitely something that must be planned out and organized beforehand.
I've seen some amazing school bus conversations tailgating at college football games. On some of them they probably spent as much on the school oriented custom paint job as they did refurbishing the interior.