That Full Moon

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

PARANORMAL ACTIVITY IS OFTEN SEEN AS INCREASED DURING A FULL MOON.
OF COURSE, WE ALSO HEAR PEOPLE GO A LITTLE BIT CRAZY DURING THEM AS WELL!

HOW DOES THE FULL MOON AFFECT YOU, IF AT ALL? DO YOU AGREE THAT PEOPLE ACT OUT MORE DURING ONE?

DO YOU FEEL IT HAS AN INFLUENCE ON PARANORMAL ACTIVITY?

Full moon usually makes me more tired than usual, first and foremost. In the time approaching the full moon, I find that I am more sensitive and emotional than usual, as well. As for paranormal activity, I have never watched to see if it increased around that time, so now that is something to try!

Reactions: Paulm and ozentity
Full moon usually makes me more tired than usual, first and foremost. In the time approaching the full moon, I find that I am more sensitive and emotional than usual, as well. As for paranormal activity, I have never watched to see if it increased around that time, so now that is something to try!
I'm like that. I also haven't noticed any increase in picking up on the paranormal which is strange as I'm extra sensitive at this time. I seem to pick up more on others people's feelings.

I'm like that. I also haven't noticed any increase in picking up on the paranormal which is strange as I'm extra sensitive at this time. I seem to pick up more on others people's feelings.
Well, that's still the same kind of influence...for some reason it appears to heighten most senses in those with some gifts.

Anybody get to see the orange full moon last night? Watch for it again tonight. The smoke from the fires is causing that color.

Reactions: ozentity
Anybody get to see the orange full moon last night? Watch for it again tonight. The smoke from the fires is causing that color.
I'll try to remember to look outside tonight. I did see it at its fullest, on Friday.

Reactions: ozentity
I work security, mostly nights. I find full moons don’t change the quantity of the incidents, but the “quality”.
That's interesting! When I used to live in an apartment building in Florida, the tenants there seemed to be calling an ambulance a great deal more just after full moon. I was always puzzled that it wasn't during that time.

Reactions: RoseRed and Charleh
That's interesting! When I used to live in an apartment building in Florida, the tenants there seemed to be calling an ambulance a great deal more just after full moon. I was always puzzled that it wasn't during that time.
The energy of a full moon goes 3 days prior and 3 days after.