That Area 51 Raid

That's terrible. We don't know the motives behind the raids nor will we ever. I don't know what type of information was posted on his site, but perhaps someone associated with it was also in their radar. Perhaps they were looking for correspondence between parties? Whatever is going on at the various testing facilities, it involves lot's of money and extreme privacy. Where i don't agree with the tactics, secret projects are meant to be just that...Secret. Just a shame it results in that to enforce it.

Reactions: Paulm
That's terrible. We don't know the motives behind the raids nor will we ever. I don't know what type of information was posted on his site, but perhaps someone associated with it was also in their radar. Perhaps they were looking for correspondence between parties? Whatever is going on at the various testing facilities, it involves lot's of money and extreme privacy. Where i don't agree with the tactics, secret projects are meant to be just that...Secret. Just a shame it results in that to enforce it.
you can bet that everyone who has posted on that site will have their social media footprints followed, their facebook pages, other sites/forums they visit, etc... will be given a look for a few months. ive been on bases with restricted areas. if you dont belong there you will be stopped, questioned, cameras confiscated and everything else up to and including arrest.
These bases with testing areas and proving grounds are one big restricted area. but people now think they have a right to know everything and try to get as much info as possible to only post it for the whole world to see, they have no understanding of how that effects peoples safety, the safety of the nation, and the safety of future uses of platforms. all for memberships and numbers for their sites... security clearances. isolations and compartmentalized work has a purpose. the things that go on in these places can effect lives on the battlefield in future conflicts. (which in my mind is more important than the embarrasment of what may be in someones garage or closet.) but while people want to focus on one like its the ultimate sin, they have no problem throwing this type info out for anyone to see....
As far as the tactics involved, well, thats what works. niceties dont get the point across like fear and intimidation, (a little pain can help too...lol)....really though they have to know its not a game and that if they cross a line its over, they are ruined and will be whisked away to an unknown place for an extended stay......
if ya really wanna play with the big boys you better be all in........

Last edited:
Reactions: Selectric and Duke
This makes me think of Heather Wade (talk show host), wanted to make a stand there. Good thing for her she didn't, and it turned out to be just a publicity stunt.

Reactions: Selectric and Paulm
you know, while it may be fun to speculate and guess what may go on behind the gates of these places, do people really think that if they uncovered something, if they actually get lucky enough to get that one in a million pic, or document, that going public with it is gonna make'em famous?... do they think that going public is going to be the end of it?... just ask edward snowden or julian assange how that has worked out for them.... their idea of famous may not be exactly how they imagine it

Reactions: Selectric and Lynne
you know, while it may be fun to speculate and guess what may go on behind the gates of these places, do people really think that if they uncovered something, if they actually get lucky enough to get that one in a million pic, or document, that going public with it is gonna make'em famous?... do they think that going public is going to be the end of it?... just ask edward snowden or julian assange how that has worked out for them.... their idea of famous may not be exactly how they imagine it
Well said Paul. I don't know what these people are thinking, they are not obviously.

Reactions: Selectric and Paulm