Thanksgiving message

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
The Holidays are here. To all of you who will be gone this week on the road to be with family, I wish you all safe travels!

There will be no official chat group on Thursday so take those naps after the big meal and spend time with the ones you love.

There are often big meals with the holidays, but there are also sometimes big emotions. Some of you have recently lost loved ones, and the first holiday season after a loss can sometimes be a bit rough. If you need someone to talk to, several of us here are always willing to give support. Do reach out if you feel overwhelmed.

As always, I remind everyone that professional help can be found by simply dialing 988 in the U.S.

I wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving. I am ever so grateful to know each of you.

Last edited:
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here. I am so grateful for all the love, emotional support and education I have received over the years from this forum. I have learned way more than info about the paranormal. I am so glad to have made a family of online friends and even though we haven't met in person, I hold you all very important to my life. I will be home on Thanksgiving this year because we are celebrating with the family on Saturday. So, if anyone needs company or feels like chatting, I will be checking in here.

Reactions: Ragnar0711