Thailand Bigfoot Expedition

Reactions: Paulm and Lynne
Introducing a new Pine Barrens doc featuring Selectric (a typewriter?) They will venture into the deep Pines and find the elusive pine cone that falls then bounces off your head! May get a glimpse of a spooky white tail deer or a beehive that may be stepped on! **Disclaimer: IMAX was not in the budget. There was a budget?! ;bg2

Orang Pendek is a strange word to used by them because first, it's not Thai but a Malay word that means 'short man'. Second, Bigfoot isn't known to be short(I presume).

I look forward to their findings. It does seem that accidental sightings are where we get the most details.

"Only a team like mine, with more than 50 years' experience hunting Bigfoot around the world, could take on such a trek."
this coming from a man who swindled people out of money for a pay per view webcast of a bigfoot and then again on the claims of yet another bigfoot body with the two ex-cops from georgia......

Reactions: Selectric
I don't think the orang pendek has big feet so it's not really a BF.

Reactions: Lynne
this coming from a man who swindled people out of money for a pay per view webcast of a bigfoot and then again on the claims of yet another bigfoot body with the two ex-cops from georgia......
Ohhhh, this is the guy! Thanks Paul.

Reactions: Selectric