Test Broadcast Tonight....You're Invited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you could do another run like tonight, too. And look at it this way... One night and you're already better than Noory - because you CARE about the show - , and look at all the practice he's had!
Absholutley Roy! I was thinking of calling in but for two things. My cell could drop the call. I'd start talking, get tongue-tied and my cell phone WOULDN'T drop the call.:D

Reactions: Universe23
I don't usually have time to listen to live internet shows, but I will listen to the archive and give a little feedback.

I don't usually have time to listen to live internet shows, but I will listen to the archive and give a little feedback.
I listened today, and my only criticisms are those already brought up by others, so I won't rehash.

I enjoyed the story about the pink light with the brown dog inside, and you're right, there is a story like that in every family; maybe not a light with a dog inside, but something a little weird.

Interesting conversation about the way Google filters results, and took money from BP to limit damaging information about the Gulf oil spill. I don't use Google (don't be evil, my ass!), and I try to get my news from a variety of sources. If you cast a wider net you get more variety, and somewhere in all of it you can cobble together most of the truth.

All in all, that was a successful test run. You were able to keep my interest even when talking about races on the Isle of Man, and I haven't been on a motorcycle in over 30 years! When you start talking about inter-dimensional black-eyed children I'm sure I'll be riveted.

Reactions: Universe23
I listened today, and my only criticisms are those already brought up by others, so I won't rehash.

I enjoyed the story about the pink light with the brown dog inside, and you're right, there is a story like that in every family; maybe not a light with a dog inside, but something a little weird.

Interesting conversation about the way Google filters results, and took money from BP to limit damaging information about the Gulf oil spill. I don't use Google (don't be evil, my ass!), and I try to get my news from a variety of sources. If you cast a wider net you get more variety, and somewhere in all of it you can cobble together most of the truth.

All in all, that was a successful test run. You were able to keep my interest even when talking about races on the Isle of Man, and I haven't been on a motorcycle in over 30 years! When you start talking about inter-dimensional black-eyed children I'm sure I'll be riveted.

Thanks...
I definitely appreciate the feedback. I have been slow getting the full show online due to a job but a regular schedule should be coming very soon. :)

Since several of us are planning on doing these kinds of podcasts, it could potentially be nice to determine a schedule where we don't interfere with each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.