Tesla was from where???

Makes me think of Valiant Thor. The guy that visited the Pentagon who claimed he was from Venus. There is a lot of mystery to the whole story.

Reactions: Paintman

Don't take this too seriously. If an investigator comes across something, no matter how strange or seemingly insignificant, it goes into the report/file. Investigators are not analysts, they gather information for the analysts. That message was foot stomped by the FLETC instructor who lectured at mishap investigation school.

Last edited:
Don't take this too seriously. If an investigator comes across something, no matter how strange or seemingly insignificant, it goes into the report/file. Investigators are not analysts, they gather information for the analysts. That message was foot stomped by the FLETC instructor who lectured at mishap investigation school.
Ohhh, I don't take that seriously at all but it did make me laugh a bit today!

Ohhh, I don't take that seriously at all but it did make me laugh a bit today!

I was talking more about taking the fact the story was in the files seriously than the story itself. I see it alot in UFO reports where far too much credibility is given to a report simply because someone said a UFO was a mile wide or traveling 10000 miles/hr. Some "researchers" take the position if something is in a report, it's true. In actuality, it's in the report only because someone said it.

Reactions: Benway
I was talking more about taking the fact the story was in the files seriously than the story itself. I see it alot in UFO reports where far too much credibility is given to a report simply because someone said a UFO was a mile wide or traveling 10000 miles/hr. Some "researchers" take the position if something is in a report, it's true. In actuality, it's in the report only because someone said it.
Got it. But I still find it makes me laugh that someone even thought that. :p

Reactions: Paulm
Not at all, I worked for a guy I'm sure was from Uranus. Or at least he was an.....
Honestly, the whole tale sounds like the story of Superman....offworld child brought to Earth to save mankind and all.

Reactions: Duke
Seriously though, people who go through old files, especially those who have no expertise in whatever the area covered by the files, have no basis by which to evaluate or understand what they find. I hope I live long enough to see files on black programs I worked get released. I know there are photographs in those files showing a number of us on a test range wearing colorful bras and panties over our coveralls. (Long story, lost bar bet.) Lots of weird stuff in files.

• Haha
Reactions: Benway and Paulm