Temple of Set

Black Cloud

Reaction score
I had this real cool dream a couple of nights ago. I went to a temple dedicated to the Egyptian god Set. This lady brought me there as my sponsor. Her last words before leaving me in the temple were, “I hope you don’t embarrass me.”

The temple was very dark and there were various activities occurring in various chambers. One of the chambers had a man being bitten by a racoon in his left hind quarters near where his sciatic nerve runs. It looked very painful.

The next day my sciatica flared up, which can be very painful. The dream seemed to be a premonition from the dark lord Set.

I had this real cool dream a couple of nights ago. I went to a temple dedicated to the Egyptian god Set. This lady brought me there as my sponsor. Her last words before leaving me in the temple were, “I hope you don’t embarrass me.”

The temple was very dark and there were various activities occurring in various chambers. One of the chambers had a man being bitten by a racoon in his left hind quarters near where his sciatic nerve runs. It looked very painful.

The next day my sciatica flared up, which can be very painful. The dream seemed to be a premonition from the dark lord Set.
maybe the cure will come in a dream BC? we are talking about racoons today too which adds more precog to this dream

Reactions: Black Cloud

Did you get the feeling it was a past life memory or that it was allegorical ? People have been having strange dreams lately. Maybe it’s the stress of the pandemic.

Did you get the feeling it was a past life memory or that it was allegorical ? People have been having strange dreams lately. Maybe it’s the stress of the pandemic.

I don't think it was past life, though I have had strange dreams about Ancient Egypt before. It is always possible that it is allegorical.

Reactions: Paintman and Lynne
Great dream, and I hope the sciatica dies down soon.
For what it's worth I've only had one pyramid dream. It was very unique for two reasons. My dreams are very concrete and are only set in places that I have been -( with all of the usual architectural modifications of weirdness that dreams bring.)

Second, I met Jesus in the Pyramid of Cheops. I'm positive that this was a religious experience more than it was a dream. There was so much peace, love and joy that I don't think the human mind can even contemplate or conjure up that feeling.

After reading the intersting commentary on pyramids something just came to my feeble mind. Way back in the 70s I believe i had an aunt who I loved dearly. She was what would be called a witch. I hate that word as it has negative connotation but she was really talented mediumistically and palm reading and tarot. I learned to be respectful of the spirit world from her as she was the real deal. She was like a mother to me when my mom had to work . One big player in the paranormal in the 70s was Al Manning and his esp lab. I bought his book on pyramid power I believe and started trying to get a razor blade to resharpen I believe. People stated sitting in pyramid shaped structures for health benefits. There is something about the shape that moves energy I gather. Then when I learned more about it I couldnt figure out if the four sided or three sided pyramid worked best . I have never had a draw for egypt and dont think I was a player there in the recent past as my reincarnation thoughts are americas and europe and maybe tibet which i find interesting. I also love australian and hawaiian metaphysical stuff. I recently saw a primal survivor series and had a real interest to the laotian mtn people . My dad was in the marines in the 40s and was in New Britain and guam and Iwo. He had jungle foot and a mess of problems from that existence. He hated the jungle and i can understand why.